Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

RC Chapel 08/05/2019

Urban_Moocher

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I know this has been on the radar for a while now but for whatever reason i'd not got around to perusing it for myself. After a day of no sleep and totally battered i should have perhaps kept it on the back burner too. However, what a rather delightful and quaint little place it is, although i did notice that the good lord had not prevented people going through the floor boards. 

I figure the history of this place is well documented. Condensed version is that it served the Roman Catholic section of the local community since the 1930's till its closure, i'm really pleased i eventually took time out for it. 

Thankfully my friend is fully qualified and absolved me of my past sins , well, the ones i admit to :4_joy:

RJA_5307.jpg

RJA_5313.jpg RJA_5317.jpg RJA_5330.jpg RJA_5299.jpg RJA_5276.jpg RJA_5275.jpg RJA_5256.jpg RJA_5242.jpg RJA_5240.jpg RJA_5231.jpg RJA_5229.jpg RJA_5261.jpg

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Nice place & set! I really like old churches and I also like the details with the point sharpness. Personally, in the wide-angle shots I favor those with more contrast and deeper black, because it looks a bit more natural than the slightly paler ones. But of course that's simply a matter of taste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Urban_Moocher

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys n gals.  Such a great little light trap is this. Loved it,  good things in small packages etc, I prefer this to the steel place in all honesty. 

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
"the good lord had not prevented people going through the floor boards" - write ups don't get any better than this ?  

Like the look of this place and great set of pics. 

In the name of the Father the Son and the vacuum cleaner. Amen. 

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've not seen this before. Looks like a right little gem