free hit counter
Recovering Millage - Huddersfield - March 2012 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Recovering Millage - Huddersfield - March 2012

BadBatz

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I've had my eye on this for a while, looks like once they got going, they hit it hard cos now, well, its ruined. I'm going to start a campaign, Urbexorzzzz againzzzzt developerzzzzzz! HANDS OF OUR DERPS!​

A clip from the local news a few years ago gives the info.​

'Most of the outpatient services will be moving to nearby Acre Mill along with antenatal services and back room offices.​

The concern is the hospital will run short of beds as the ageing population rises and hospital bosses say the move would mean they could run a more “efficient and effective� service.​

The plans were revealed at a Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust board meeting yesterday.​

The Z block at Acre Mills opposite the hospital will be redesigned to integrate primary and secondary care, community and social care into more of a one-stop service.​

Director of service development at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust Lesley Hill said: “This plan will require quite a significant re-design but we want patient experience to improve and staff satisfaction to improve.​

Again, no carpets, but this times we had lights, randomly placed outside lift shafts.... Anyway, visited with drinkinbud andbeardythewierdy, I wouldn't really recommend anyone else bothers LOL.​

Some bugger around here loves the 2 tone paint job, it's in all the mills!​

1-7_zps4268f04d.jpg

It had a corridor.​

6-5_zpse94884d0.jpg

A room.​

5-5_zpsdc52152e.jpg

Some more rooms.​

3-6_zps9ba16afc.jpg

One had a wheelbarrow.​

2-5_zps79da6841.jpg

And a corridor on the way out.​

First in I think, not bloody worth it. LOL!​

Last edited by a moderator:

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Yep worth a peak Bud (y)

Can clearly see would have been better in earlier days and have kicked myself many a time for doing the same.

Plus side youve done her and grabbed some nice pics so all in a days splore (y)

Cheers for posting :beer:

shaddam

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
a site is a site, better then doing no site d=, still managed to get some nice shots =]

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
If you hadn't bothered you'd never have known , everything's worth a look !

:p

Ninja Kitten

O.S Friend AAA
OS Full member
Reaction score
ide of done this for sure...nice corridors and big open spaces..great one..keep up the great posts! :)

S

Scattergun

If you hadn't bothered you'd never have known , everything's worth a look !:p
I agree, I've missed a good few sites by not acting quicker. Excellent shots mate :)