Contact Staff

Contact the team

Belgium Rust garden & co

bob

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Some well known steel industry stuff.

I found no one to go with me last sunday but i was very eager to check this place, so I went alone for a bit of scouting.

My carefully crafted path on google maps turned out as usual a bit shitty (dang they removed that bridge...)  but i found an easy entrance and walked in quite a few big empty buildings i assumed were full >< 

Going out i saw a guy with a fluo yellow jacket smoking near his car... Waited a bit and tried to go 30m in front of him as i had to go back... No reaction, i didnt look, oh well... Let's go to the coke plant...

A car with an open door as i'm approaching, dogs start barking :s Big detour. The coke plant is double fenced and theres barb wire grr.

I started with the old part but being a bit (very) tired and out of water now i decided to call it a day and crawl back 300km to my car... Not a very good idea to go alone the first time in those kind of places i guess...

p.s.: I just saw the head of the guy with the dogs, no idea if it was security, the car was something like a dark grey/black maybe citroen c5, not quite "security" looking...

_DSC2133-2.jpg

_DSC2140.jpg

_DSC2147-2.jpg

_DSC2148-2.jpg

_DSC2148.jpg

_DSC2170.jpg

_DSC2187-2.jpg

_DSC2197.jpg

_DSC2205.jpg

_DSC2208.jpg

_DSC2211-2.jpg

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Well thats quite nice isn't it, that pipework is so photogenic! Thanks for sharing :)  

Reactions: bob

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Your pictures are great dude, and it sounds like a great day.

I hope you were joking about a 300KM crawl??