free hit counter
Rylands Mill - Pagefield College campus - Video Report - Feb 2018 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

The Urban Collective

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Rylands Mill - Pagefield College campus - Video Report - Feb 2018

I must admit guys this place is one of my favorite explores up to now, from researching the history to seeing just how dilapidated it has become. It truly was a marvel for the eyes.

Rylans mill or page field as it was later known, was built for Manchester's first millionaire John Rylands in 1866/7. The mill was later taken over by Wigan technological college and became known as Pagefield campus.

There have been numerous fires on the premises since its closure sadly destroying some of the remaining beauty of the place, but also creating a different kind at the same time.

There was also a network of bunkers below the mill which had unfortunately been sealed off due to the danger to the local youth.

Hope this video report meets the standards for the sight, any feedback greatly appreciated as I just want to share my experiences with you guys not start selling caps and tee shirts and begging you to subscribe thanks.