free hit counter
Great Britain - Severalls Asylum (First post - photo heavy) - June 2013 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain Severalls Asylum (First post - photo heavy) - June 2013

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, sevs is a great explore. :)

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the ol' girl again. 10 visits in 5 1/2 months? I like your style. Reminds me of the good old days back when security presence was low and number of holes in the fence was high.

Unexposed Exploration

Banned
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the ol' girl again. 10 visits in 5 1/2 months? I like your style. Reminds me of the good old days back when security presence was low and number of holes in the fence was high.
I like to make sure i see every single bit of what each site has to offer! And also i kinda have a soft spot for sev's so ill go back again again again.. :)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Have you been up the water tower?i had chance and watched as two of the lads went up thru the less than dry access point but decided an early bath wouldnt help my camera keep working

Unexposed Exploration

Banned
OS Member
Reaction score
Have you been up the water tower?i had chance and watched as two of the lads went up thru the less than dry access point but decided an early bath wouldnt help my camera keep working
We have attempted once but crawling in the small service tunnels full of water was not the nicest thing. So after an hour or two we gave up! - Me, MR Rand and a few non members will be going back with a new plan of action for the tower! haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I like to make sure i see every single bit of what each site has to offer! And also i kinda have a soft spot for sev's so ill go back again again again.. :)
I feel you brother, when I was a local I spent more time walking the halls of Severalls than many of the patients did, lost track in the end. It's an explore that gets under your skin, you do get very attached to the place, I'll be torn up once she finally falls to the bulldozer's caress.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
We have attempted once but crawling in the small service tunnels full of water was not the nicest thing. So after an hour or two we gave up! - Me, MR Rand and a few non members are going back over the weekend with a new plan of action!! haha
Think its safe to say on an open thread,but i was told the access via service tunnels has been sealed up..or atleast that was the case

Unexposed Exploration

Banned
OS Member
Reaction score
Think its safe to say on an open thread,but i was told the access via service tunnels has been sealed up..or atleast that was the case
There is always a way. But its down to luck and chance! :)

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
That's what I heard Wevsky, not that you could get me down those anyway.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
That's what I heard Wevsky, not that you could get me down those anyway.
They really aint as bad as you would think..the asbestos was cleared out years ago im told,plenty of other dodgy looking fibres down there tho

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
They really aint as bad as you would think..the asbestos was cleared out years ago im told,plenty of other dodgy looking fibres down there tho
I'm a bit of a gangly giraffe fella, compressing myself down to fit into those tunnels gives me the screaming heebie jeebies, it's not from lack of trying believe me!

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Firstly, welcome to OS... Secondly, bostin report... Thirdly, MUST get down here!! It needs tickin off the list... :)

sonyes

OS Member
Reaction score
Excellent shots. Soooo need to do this place ;)