Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

St Joeys at night

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
First go at a video so it's not great but after the 1st 15 seconds it's kind of watchable

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Not easy to shoot in the dark mate what were you shooting with ?

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Not easy to shoot in the dark mate what were you shooting with ?
Nah not easy with a shitty torch anyway, it's ok for exploring tbh but no good at all when it comes to photos/videos. Shooting with a shitty digital camera, main one broke :violin: so had to go for a cheap back up camera til i gets a new one. It probably would be better during the day...

Ferox

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Really don't know how you go in here on your own and in the dark mate. Hat's off to you sir. I almost had a heart attack over a pigeon in there with you and it was not even dark.

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Haha cheers mate yeah it's hard to explain but fucking love wandering about this place in the dark, don't know if 'theraputic' is the right word but always seem to be at peace with the world/myself after a midnight solo mooch around this place & always feel like i've earned some 'man points' haha

LewisS

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Holy shit man. I take my hat off to you for mooching in there in the dark. Especially on your tod. I could have the tightest arsehole in the land but would still require a drawstring to stop any poo escaping if I did that on my tod.

Have you done Miley Tunnel yet?

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yeah mate did Miley Tunnel but my pics were rubbish so didn't do a report, tried going there solo at night once as well & for some reason found it well more intimidating than the orphanage at night. Have to say it was slightly better than i expected but didn't think it was anything special tbh.