free hit counter
St Joseph's Orphanage, Preston, September 2013 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

St Joseph's Orphanage, Preston, September 2013

S

Scattergun

Funnily enough, I forgot to mention that Cloaked and I got lost in here on the way out and couldn't find our way out because the doors were nailed!
Aye it's a bit of a maze at times. Took me a fair while to find the golf cart :) Which of course needed a selfie..

abandoned world

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
excellent report i enjoyued reading that and even better pictures awesome job :)

Reaction score
Lovely set of shots (y)

really wanted to see this one but it eluded me after a 12 hour round trip, doubt I'll get the chance on my own now so cool to see more of it :)

scrappy

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
i love this place but also feel uneasy in here and cant say why. been in a load of times over the years and seeing it like this the other day was sad. but a great set and when you have been around a few times its not that bad finding your way around.

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Awwwww it's such a shame it's ended up looking that way, but you took some great pics there TBM! Good job, well done :)

Innocentdemon13

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hello, amazing photos :) ive visited here myself and I am determined to get in but I've always failed. This is my first time on this forum.

Thanks for reading!

shaddam

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
bloody lovely stuff there man !!

LewisS

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
The car in the car park is usually a couple of women who work elsewhere but use the car park in an agreement with the owner. I've yet to get in here myself but had a golden opportunity a couple of months back that I couldn't take up.