Contact the team

St Magerets Espalande. May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp_Donkey

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
As this has been done many, many times. I don't think much history Is needed. I shall warn you though, its not much of a report. Pretty much ended up as playing with a new "toy". This was due to God dam bloody pigeons, flying all over the place after we accidently disturbed them by walking in. You would think they owned a place by all the fuss they made.

This almost didn't happen, turned up thinking in 5 min's were be up the rope and in. Oh no, some bastard had cut it! So with alot of determination and some expertise we eventually got in. Just started walking in and then low and behold, a pigeon crapped itself and went nuts, setting off all the others. Sod, staying near them so off down the tunnel in the other direction. Thinking this isn't the best of starts.

The bricked up Espalande entrance.

DSC_0010.jpg

Looking back.​

DSC_0015.jpg

And the long long tunnel​

DSC_0020.jpg

Thats about it for the report. But time to have a play. ( i do apoligise if this is in the wrong section.)​

The Tron effect​

DSC_0028.jpg

The Matrix​

DSC_0038.jpg

And the haunting​

DSC_0048.jpg

Thanks for looking, a few lessons re-learned. Sorry if the pictures arn't great, been a long time since i was taking a photo in a tunnel. And with a new camera, which i still need to play with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Its underground mate..didnt get cut off by the tide then..are you using a normal led as your first few pics are a bit blue :)

The ropes gone the buggers..

Swamp_Donkey

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yeah, couldn't find the maglite. And don't have a photo editor to tone it down abit. The sea was good, time it just right.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Yeah, couldn't find the maglite. And don't have a photo editor to tone it down abit. The sea was good, time it just right.
Ah i worked out after that nice obscurity showed me how to adjust my white babalnce to sort it on board camera..tides down there if you aint carefull are a reet bugger! :)

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
He lives!!! Wooohooo!!

Nice one Swamp Donkey, glad to see ya back on the case! :)

Swamp_Donkey

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yeah i live. Back on the case tho? That depends if i can drag someone along with me. It has been proving difilcult recently.

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
give us guys a shout fella, we are always up forgetting out and about. Good effo0rt getting in dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.