- Dec 16, 2013
- Reaction score
I thought I'd post this up for anyone in the Streatham/South London area who might be interested. Nothing much to see here really, just my local crane that I've been looking at from the bus every day for the past few months. It's situated on the old Streatham Megabowl construction site where I spent many an hour exploring a couple of years ago. The Megabowl and Caesar's Palace have both been entirely demolished now sadly except for the Megabowl's facade which is being retained for the new development of flats and retail outlets. The views aren't particularly amazing from up here but it's certainly the highest thing around at the moment and it's been calling me for months!
1. I prefer to look up at the jib than to climb it thanks!
3. Streatham High Rd
4. Crystal Palace transmitter in the distance
5. The back of the Megabowl facade is visible bottom left
6. Looking along Streatham Hill
8. A nice comfy chair perfect for supping on a beer!
Thanks for looking
Last edited by a moderator: