Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Germany Stuttgart underground

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
A few pictures from my recent trip to Stuttgart. 

Right before going to metro, already at the entrance of the tunnel, I recalled that this night the clock is being changed to summer time, so we have one hour less for exploring. Oh... Well, let's go anyway.

We walked a few hundred meters and started taking pictures near an emergency exit. The first train was supposed to pass shortly after 4am. Around 3:55, we turned on lights in the tunnel, knowing that the metro service will soon send someone to check what the hell is going on there. The plan was to stay just a few minutes more, take a couple of pictures and leave, but all of a sudden I heard my friend shouting Oh, shit!!! I turned back and saw a train... The first train which for unknown reason appeared earlier than scheduled... 

Can't say who was more surprised, we or the driver, who immediately used emergency brakes :)  We grabbed our stuff and ran towards the nearest emergency exit. On the street, we hided our sdcards in case if police stops us, but everything was fine. They didn't even stop the traffic. The last picture was taken some 30 sec before this all happened :)  First 3 pictures are from S Bahn tunnels which we did the next day.  

IMG_9651.JPG

IMG_9633.JPG

IMG_9625.JPG

IMG_9641.JPG

IMG_9628.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nice. Last shot is the winner ?