free hit counter
SummerLands Lodge Westgate On Sea december 2010 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

SummerLands Lodge Westgate On Sea december 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Right this was not our plan for the evening!Dover was the actually place to visit for something much nicer!But as some of you may have noticed its been snowing road conditions arent good and it was minus 4 last night...so after a driver round our local derelits and a few fails on entryas a last Resort we decided to visit this place i hadnt been before uncle b has twice so not

quite an adventure for him but something new for me!!

History ,well it was a nursing home one report i read reckoned it closed in 2006 another said 2008.i spoke to a woman who worked there and she agreed on the 2008 option..I know obs has put up a wonderfull history on the place somewhere ,i dont know the history so tbh im not gunna nick his stuff!it is what it is and a shame its getting in the state it is in!The big baths still have power to them but thats only due to the fact they have big old batteries fitted still withg power!!

Right as said visited with uncle b on a cold december night!!

Some pics

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02382.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

DSC02386.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02401.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02409-1.jpg

And one as i left of the frontage of the place ...and yes visited as ever at night

DSC02411.jpg

Not epic but a nice building ..shame its taken me so long to get into it!!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
nice one mate, i thought you had seen this. Its a very nice place n one of my favorite local explores although wen i went it was mint and had not been reported. it now looks like its becoming quite a mess. Im glad you got to see it mate. Some nice pictures and i like the last shot. (y)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
nice one mate, i thought you had seen this. Its a very nice place n one of my favorite local explores although wen i went it was mint and had not been reported. it now looks like its becoming quite a mess. Im glad you got to see it mate. Some nice pictures and i like the last shot. (y)
Normally got me camera all packed away and forget the outside shots..did that one just for you mate!!had to put me camera up me hoody snow was shocking

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
yeah its such a nice building. I may go get some pics of it in the snow along with some other randoms on my travels tonight! I like snow and night time lol they go together well minus the freezing cold and numb fingers and toes :D

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
yeah its such a nice building. I may go get some pics of it in the snow along with some other randoms on my travels tonight! I like snow and night time lol they go together well minus the freezing cold and numb fingers and toes :D
After the dog walking in the snow the beer runs i think i may have frost bite :)

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Still haven't seen this place, really should get round to it!

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice looking place this, awesome pics as usual Mr Wevsky, could be on the cards for a visit sometime in the future !

:D

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice looking place this, awesome pics as usual Mr Wevsky, could be on the cards for a visit sometime in the future !:D
sooner the better it'll get trashed soon enuff

Status
Not open for further replies.