Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Superwide.co.uk Digital print

superwide

OS Member
Reaction score
This is my company web site, Bit boring unless you have a fetish for PVC banners.

Most of my work is done in house, I have a great printer if you ever want you fav shot printed, its an 8 colour HP Z6100 large format printer, it prints 1067mm wide @ 2400 dpi.

It can print on most kinds of paper, matte, gloss or satin as well as canvas, duratrans (back lit media) and other textured media's.

http://www.superwide.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryda

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
whats the price range for a digital print about a3 size superwide?? i was going to kodak for prints, but i might aswell use a local fellow urbexer instead :D

superwide

OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryda, small is not really my thing, its pretty hard to get a good price with the machine I have. Let me know what it will cost and I will try and beat it, but I can pretty much always beat A2 and above prices.

Ryda

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Well im just printing off my favourite pics in A4 for my room on glossy paper, I paid just over 8 quid for an A3 print from Kodak, they played about with it and made it a bit darker though :( hense why i want somebody i know haha

Ill keep it in mind about A2 then, if i take a nice enough picci ill get it put up nice and big for my back wall!

superwide

OS Member
Reaction score
£8 :shock: If you were to print a minimum of 4 I could do the whole lot for around £20. I don't print onto full gloss as the machine prints much better onto a 170 gsm semi gloss/satin stock.