free hit counter
Great Britain - Telegraph House. February 2018 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well that's pretty damn cool. Great find and the photos are mint  :96_ok_hand:

KelseyEdgar

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I was reading this report thinking how amazing it looked and then realised I've been and it was one of my best explores? Just wondering if you found the world war letter to Santa and did you manage to find the bunker in the garden? 

NakedEye

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I was reading this report thinking how amazing it looked and then realised I've been and it was one of my best explores? Just wondering if you found the world war letter to Santa and did you manage to find the bunker in the garden? 
HI there, no I didnt see the letter although in the front room there were lots of bits and pieces so may have missed it, maybe i'll have to go back! Didnt see a bunker either god damn it! Def need to return!

a World in Ruins

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
HI there, no I didnt see the letter although in the front room there were lots of bits and pieces so may have missed it, maybe i'll have to go back! Didnt see a bunker either god damn it! Def need to return!
Oops i seem to have signed in with a defunct user name from the past. Naked Eye exists no more ?

KelseyEdgar

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I seen the letter and have a picture of it on my Instagram, I think my name is Kelsey_edgar if you wanted to have a nose:) I haven't seen the bunker myself as we we're scared of the neighbours seeing us in such a quiet area but I heard it's really interesting. Such an amazing house & goes back so many years. 

a World in Ruins

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I seen the letter and have a picture of it on my Instagram, I think my name is Kelsey_edgar if you wanted to have a nose:) I haven't seen the bunker myself as we we're scared of the neighbours seeing us in such a quiet area but I heard it's really interesting. Such an amazing house & goes back so many years. 

Ill have a look at it now, as vor the bunker i wasnt hanging arond the garden as i was afraid the adjacent neighbours would spot me! Turned out to be an easy explore in the end albeit with neighbours chatting outside wihich is always unnearving. Amazing its gone to ruin being in such a nice part of the  country. 

a World in Ruins

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
what an amazing place ...you have great photos :)
Thankyou Jane much appreciated ☺ it is a nice house, lovely decay plus vintage nik naks ?

I can merge them if they are both yours?
Well naked eye is defunct as its years ago and i forgot my sign in details, you could merge them if you can do that!