Contact Staff

Contact the team

USA The Creepy Doll House

yonaguni

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
IMG_2041_zpsq7elp8ai.jpg

this house always gave me the creeps as i drove by..then i noticed it was abadoned...I asked around and found out A Mrs Coffee live there..known as the town meanie..she had a hard life..her only son was killed in a car accident..her husband committed sucide..she had a daughter but noone knew anything about her...

IMG_1978_zpshf4cfshm.jpg

The basement held the sad reminders..a buys and girls bike for children long gone...

IMG_1963_zpsozmlepik.jpg

the old lady had started hoarding...

IMG_1951_zpsvtvqhbrc.jpg

IMG_1950_zpsi0sawmit.jpg

IMG_1949_zpsisi5qkcv.jpg
IMG_1947_zpsi42o6xoi.jpg

the house was unlivable who knows how she got around

IMG_1969_zpsd49s7g3c.jpg

IMG_1926_zpsgguztrm0.jpg

books were everywhere

IMG_1927_zps5nrpn2ir.jpg

several rooms were so pack all i could do was poke my camera in the door

IMG_1928_zpssfnf4dmd.jpg

that painting came home with me..

IMG_1929_zpskeim4jku.jpg

IMG_1944_zps09smw9hh.jpg

this was the master bedroom..it was impassable

IMG_1946_zpssdtftqig.jpg

IMG_1956_zpshaf0pogo.jpg

i think the old lady slept in the bathtub

IMG_1955_zpsab1w4tza.jpg

IMG_1959_zpsa180vx4d.jpg

IMG_1939_zpsiwp0dgi3.jpg

now to the really creepy room...judging by the art it looks like late 60s early 70's

IMG_1938_zpsa1sz4eod.jpg

wow weaird as hell..seems the daught noone knew about left as a young child or died with the brother in the same accident...because her bed room is largly unchanged since the 1970s

IMG_1934_zpszoxdvpeu.jpg

IMG_1933_zps7romr7we.jpg

IMG_1931_zpsmols1anq.jpg

IMG_1930_zpsucsthvjk.jpg

IMG_1937_zpsllidk3aa.jpg

IMG_1936_zps92h0p67j.jpg

A very strange room

IMG_1966_zpsaomz7ugf.jpg

IMG_1963_zpsozmlepik.jpg

IMG_1962_zpshed4nxvt.jpg

the kitchen was the only toom in the hoiuse that seemed normal

IMG_1952_zpscf6qpryv.jpg

it was once a nice house..

IMG_2041_zpsq7elp8ai.jpg

i watched as workers picked over the house..i saw them smiling with arm fulls of stuff they decided to keep...i went in a few more times to find it almost completely stripped...i found dolls in unopened boxes..it was near chirstmas time so i took them and out them in the donation boxes for kids..before the other scavangers could grab them..they tore the house down..and quickly built another who sold quickly a new familt now lives on this spot....

I caught several voices thought my walkthough gost of this haunted doll house...makes me wonder if the new house is haunted too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
What a mess. But some nice pics.  I like the dolls and the chandelier.

Hmm ... I'm sorry, but I absolutely can't hear any voices on the video. Althought I watched it a second time at maximum volume. All I can hear are your own sounds: only sounds of your movements through this messy house. 

In my view, it's simply imagination to hear voices there. Sorry, but that's my opinion ... 

yonaguni

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
have someone watch it with you.see if they hear them....the voices are very clear...a man saying judith sounds as clear as anything

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
have someone watch it with you.see if they hear them....the voices are very clear...a man saying judith sounds as clear as anything

I watched it again with a female friend. She also couldn't hear any voices of ghosts ...

Here in the forum are many other people.
So I ask them: Can anyone hear voices of ghosts in the video??

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
With houses like this it's very sad to see people's possessions and memories left to be looted. 

As for ghost voices, to be honest I could only hear the film maker breathing and their footsteps. 

Thanks for posting the report   (y)

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Cool report dude, these sort of places pop up every now and again island it's pretty inevitable that are going to be looted pretty quickly.

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Yeah places like these seem to get looted quite quickly once they're discovered, but it was nice you removed some toys for the kids charity :)  

I haven't watched the video as it's not really my thing but good report of a place with an interesting history (y)  

Oh, and there a few of the pictures not displaying, if you can repair them do so please, if not re-post them below and i'll add them into the report :)  Thanks.

yonaguni

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
i found a nearby grave that showed the grave of a 10yr old girl who died in 1970.nothing about a son.....same name as the lady who lived there..it says  the woman died in 2006...her house must have been empty for 10 years