free hit counter
Great Britain - The farm of Mr Williams, Ynys Mon. March 2020 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain The farm of Mr Williams, Ynys Mon. March 2020

Grindle

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
This is wonderful, Sir! I very much enjoyed the way you captured things. I can't help but wonder if I'm related to this Mr Williams. My family lines on my father's side come from Williams and Short families that came to America from Wales and England. I hope one day soon to get over to visit and explore that area of the world. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Cheers matey

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That's amazing. I'm not a huge fan of houses but there's something a bit special about a time capsule like this with old photos everywhere

Hughie

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Wow. As residentials go that's a five star rating. Great report.

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
OS Full member
Reaction score
@The_Raw Its very true that and sad too say the least. But i think if you know you bloody know.. Some call them clicks etc i call it bloody common sense and people getting fed up with trashed or stolen shit all because they thought that person was decent etc. Some people are born too help and be nice to the comunity and some take bloody advantage of that .. Then they share it etc etc before you know it its fucked up. My motto share with a select few then you know if it leaks you have a good idea where from Especially if you know you may be the only one who knows the place. However take into account some places are found just by dumb luck and thats unfortunate . Me i love the explore love seeing these places the history etc. Never used to do pictures just used my eyes but then met loads of the explorer channels who got me into photography and documenting stuff . Heck i still require help sometimes because im not a map guy lol but i make sure people know who i am etc. I keep it that way . If someone says dont share then dont simples . Oh and if you take someone just make sure there also trustworthy .. i have known people to pretend there doing stuff on there phone when there just dropping a pin .. yep some go that far . Anyway stay safe all and im still here waiting very very patiently to get back out. Im deffo going to have to scour the sites and find places to do its been that bloody long ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
im still here waiting very very patiently to get back out. Im deffo going to have to scour the sites and find places to do its been that bloody long ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You and me both mate. Not sure if I'll be able to scale a 2ft fence at this stage :ROFLMAO:

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
OS Full member
Reaction score
You and me both mate. Not sure if I'll be able to scale a 2ft fence at this stage :ROFLMAO:
Ohhh fook didn't even consider that. I'm so unfit currently I might as well be an 80s dalek stairs are starting too look that bad 😂😂😂😂😂😂