Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

The Scammell Mansion

yonaguni

Reaction score

The Scammel Mansion Yardly PA..orginal built in 1790s or so added onto though the ages..the scammel family made porcelin...I used to post on the WeirdNJ site but they closed the fourms..with no explanation so now ill post here..i walked right into this place years ago but now they have built up mcmansions all around it..dont know how accesable it is..but its still there

ahh death

I began filimg my walkthoughs because it show better what my experience was...then i began to notice voices when i watched the video later...such as here.. a door shuts on its own...too..let me know what you think...i find the same ghost evidence inthe day light..no walking around in the dark for me...

Andy

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately inside in bad condition. But I like the outside shots with the dried, withered plants at the house.

By the way: The photos are very large and it takes very long to load them. You should reduce its size before publishing so they can be displayed faster. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
yonaguni

yonaguni

Reaction score
my 1st post hre...still figurings things out...inside should always ben in somesorta decay thats the thing beauty in decay

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Wow the house looks amazing from the outside, very much fitting the vision (or mine at least) of what the old American houses all look like. Such a shame about the inside.

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Forum admin
Reaction score
Yea it looks great from the outside, quite odd by the looks of this picture;

Good effort. You probably wont find too much response as to your ghostie findings, but we are all interested in the abandonments themselves :)