Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Belgium Theater Jeusette Belgium July 2013

TheBaronof Scotland

OS Member
Reaction score
Day 2 of the Scottish Tour of BE

After Stussy and Scattergun decided to climb a small bit of metal in 35 degree heat :shock: Lost and I decided on the far more dangerous Jeusette Theater

After scalling a huge wobbly gate (must have been at least 3-4mm play in it), we ventured into the darkness for what seemed like an eternity (ok 2 mins max), followed the directions a very freindly german explorer had given us and we were in, BUT not after navigating at least 14-16 wooden stairs of death (ok they were perfect)

When Stussy`s and Scatterguns pics from that explore are done (and hats off, there is no way I would have done it) you will see why the banter.

So............ into this really cool theater (cool being the word in atmosphere and temperature), we even sat on the chairs for 5 mins or so and just enjoyed our surroundings.

Later into the explore we met 2 girls from Anderlecht, nice chat (y)

For me I only wanted the Stella street scene, having seen it numerous times in pics I have always wanted to see it for myself.

1_zpsee48d3b2.jpg

2_zps2618cfbd.jpg

3_zpsac9dc6df.jpg

but quickly I learnt there was so much more to this place

4_zpsdd6d1aa4.jpg

5_zpsf25b3896.jpg

6_zpsd4c7fecb.jpg

7_zps0d01ccfc.jpg

8_zps6b734e5b.jpg

9_zps07ea4475.jpg

10_zps64ff9b72.jpg

11_zps134bc093.jpg

12_zpsa14c28e2.jpg

13_zps78f06e01.jpg

Cheers

The Baron

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice pics mate,its a nice explore this one..shame on exiting i took most the skin off me left arm..really need to judge distance to ground beter

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
Very nice Baron, excellent pics, this does look a bit of a winner! Would be tempted to go and see it next time! (y)

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
That's really lovely shots there Mr B, cracking post!

S

Scattergun

Looks nice that does mate, very dangerous :eek: Shame there ain't more seats in the main theatre, that would have made an awesome shot.

I must say the time it took you to re edit those shots and post having deleted them all is gotta be some kind of record. Even for you ;)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Stunning shots as always mate

(y)

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
Is a nice one this, I only did it back in March because the unwelcome arrival of a large amount of snow put paid to doing that other place you mentioned...went in totally blind with no idea of access or anything (not something I really like to do!) and it was a pleasant surprise, very photogenic.

Silent Night

OS Member
Reaction score
Do love those curtain shots mate, boooootyful pics , that write up made me chuckle great share :D