See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Tower Hamlets ARP, Dover, Kent November 2013

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
I have held out on this for a very long time trying to find history "Just that little bit different", But failed miserably, Theres lots out there referring to title deeds, Access rights under peoples gardens etc but no real history about who built it and when, When construction started and when it was finalized etc.

Visited with a very good friend of mine who despite much nagging still hasn't joined up on here :shock: , Anyways enough of my drivel on with some pics :D

And thats all folks, Thanks for browsing through my piccies

(y)

skeleton key

Reaction score
Thats cool Silver Yep Remember you raising the issue about this place will have a Little look when I get time.

Nice set and location shame being used for pallets and bogs lol

Cheers for the share. (y)

:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
Reaction score
Nice one mate and about time lol..did you get battered and bruised getting to beaufoys end?

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Nice one mate and about time lol..did you get battered and bruised getting to beaufoys end?
Not so much battered n bruised mate, I was done up in sooooo many layers as it was brassic out, Only prob was as you know its always toasty under so the sweat was dripping off me :D

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Thats cool Silver Yep Remember you raising the issue about this place will have a Little look when I get time.Nice set and location shame being used for pallets and bogs lol

Cheers for the share. (y)

:
Its something to see for sure, Bit of an assault course in places !

(y)