free hit counter
Belgium - Town Mansion (Permission Visit) - May 2018 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Belgium Town Mansion (Permission Visit) - May 2018

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Yes, Igor was funny. He told us that two Dutch brothers are the owners (but my visit was already over seven years ago, so I don't know if that's still true today).

We were there for many hours. So I also had the time to shoot a video there (I rarely make video recordings, but usually just photos).

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Thats real nice chick! I love those columns in pic 2. Got a real nice look to it. Like the decay and love that the furniture is still there. Enormous amount of craftsmanship in there, the wood carvings, balustrade & stair are just WOW! 

Nice (y)  

:comp  

Last edited by a moderator:

Urban Relics

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Website
www.urbanrelics.be
Great set of photos!

Yes, Igor is still there... For the time being. Last time I was there (September 2018) the mansion had been sold for 2.4 million euros (that would be almost 2.7 million pounds), but the buyer hadn't come up with the money yet. I'm still seeing photos appear regularly, so I'm guessing he didn't go through with it. Which is a good thing, because I have to go back one more time to get some outside shots. On both occasions I was there it was grey or raining...