Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

urbex dating

zeroUE

Reaction score
So here's the situation, imagine your on plenty o fish or similar. Conversations going well and she asks. ... What are you doing on Saturday? To which you reply sorry I'm going round an abandoned asylum with some strangers off the Internet to take some photos of the morgue. ...... Well that's the last you'll hear from her!

So we need a dating forum where ideal first date is the disused factory down the road! :jump

skeleton key

Reaction score
If shes not into sploring dump her arse sharpish lol

(y)

None to sure if we want a dating site haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
For real???

If she's never laid on the slabs at Harolds Wood then she can F*** O**

(y)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
He says in jest as Mrs Nelly thinks were all a BIT odd!!

(y)

mookster

Reaction score
In all seriousness, for her first proper date I took my last girlfriend to the roof of the derelict grain silo near me at night, it was fantastic with the lights from the streets and traffic etc, went really well!

It just depends how open minded they are!

Maniac

Reaction score
So here's the situation, imagine your on plenty o fish or similar. Conversations going well and she asks. ... What are you doing on Saturday? To which you reply sorry I'm going round an abandoned asylum with some strangers off the Internet to take some photos of the morgue. ...... Well that's the last you'll hear from her! So we need a dating forum where ideal first date is the disused factory down the road! :jump
That's why if I was "hypothetically speaking" on one of those sites my profile would mention it somewhere. It's a good conversation starter actually. I mean . . . I would have thought it was a good conversation starter. . . . . . :S

skeleton key

Reaction score
Thats prob spot on as straight away they either would think you are mad or make for interesting conversation

Maniac

Reaction score
Something like

"I'm very interested in photography and especially enjoy photographing and exploring derelict and decaying buildings and other spaces like mines and caves. It's a bit of a niche area really and you either love it or you hate it, but don't knock it till you've tried it! " might possibly be the sort of thing that could maybe possibly be written in said profile.

Hypothetically of course.

seaside_rambler

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Something like"I'm very interested in photography and especially enjoy photographing and exploring derelict and decaying buildings and other spaces like mines and caves. It's a bit of a niche area really and you either love it or you hate it, but don't knock it till you've tried it! " might possibly be the sort of thing that could maybe possibly be written in said profile.

Hypothetically of course.
How many of you have now stolen that for your bucket of fish profiles?! ;)

zeroUE

Reaction score
Oooooo these hypothetical answers are very good. One might have to hypothetically steal that lol

seaside_rambler

O.S Friend AAA
Reaction score
Sometimes the platform of a forum ( and by the very nature of what we do - getting to know each other and sharing a common passion - and meeting all these like minded people ) unwittingly becomes the force behind these relationships forming naturally. It's given many the chance to find true love.

Just look at Stussy and Baron (y)

S

Scattergun

Sometimes the platform of a forum ( and by the very nature of what we do - getting to know each other and sharing a common passion - and meeting all these like minded people ) unwittingly becomes the force behind these relationships forming naturally. It's given many the chance to find true love. Just look at Stussy and Baron (y)
HA HA HA! so true..

mookster

Reaction score
I thought it was always me and True British Metal! Or rather, a lot from TBM and very little from me...

Silent Hill

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
I met my other half through a PM that she sent me.

I replied...."Silent is here, how may I be of assistance"

We met up at Mid Wales Hospital Talgarth, and the rest is history.

:violin: :lol: (y)

LewisS

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
I usually get stopped when I say I like to enter things through the back door.....

Bonesout

Oblivion State Supporter
Reaction score
I met my babe in France in a well known Derp. She came in with her mates to, well bust us really.....

mookster

Reaction score
I met my babe in France in a well known Derp. She came in with her mates to, well bust us really.....
And a certain Mr. Bones couldn't stop looking at her...ahem, bust.

And maybe I couldn't either.

:wink: