free hit counter
Italy - Villa ornata con fontana (visited 07/2018) | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Italy Villa ornata con fontana (visited 07/2018)

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de

It had rained the day before my visit. Therefore, the steep slope that I climbed up alone to this abandoned, Italian villa on a hill, had turned into a muddy slide. The way up was correspondingly arduous and painstaking. I slipped off several times and within minutes my clothes were half soaked and completely dirty. But I didn't want to give up and fought my way up. Once there, I had to walk through bushes and a nettle-overgrown garden, until I finally reached the open access at the back of the building.

But the effort was absolutely worth it. On the ground floor was a hall with columns and a fireplace. However, the most magnificent room was on the first floor. Great wall and ceiling paintings, mirrors on both sides, a skylight with broken glass, several statues and faces made of stone; and everything embedded in sad decay. This room was simply impressive, and overwhelming beautiful.

Subsequently, I still discovered a fountain with a statue in the back of the garden.

For the way down, I chose another route. This one was a little easier, although at the end I had to climb over a fence, to get out. But fortunately, I wasn't seen doing that by the residents of the property, and that was the main thing.

bild01.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild03.jpg

bild04.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild06.jpg

bild07.jpg

bild08.jpg

bild09.jpg

bild10.jpg

bild11.jpg

bild12.jpg