free hit counter
Great Britain - Visiting the neighbour, Denbighshire April 2022 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain Visiting the neighbour, Denbighshire April 2022

Grindle

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
pastedGraphic.png

So the semi on the right it is then. Unlike the more hospitable neighbour, this was far more difficult to get into.

See that green door, you know; the one that's keeping secrets from Shaking Stevens.
Sometimes the body needs to be more "Stretch Armstrong", it would make life so much easier.

After a quick check to make sure there were no shards left in the frame, as I really did not want to leave my testicles behind in place of a calling card, I slithered in head first

pastedGraphic_1.png

"Been spending most of life
Living in a hoarder's paradise"

pastedGraphic_2.png

A sign of things to come. There be lots of treasure in here.

If only I could stand up and keep my balance everything would be fine,

pastedGraphic_3.png

pastedGraphic_4.png

God only knows what is buried beneath my feet.

pastedGraphic_5.png

pastedGraphic_6.png

Yup stood on these, couldn't help it, sorry.

pastedGraphic_7.png

pastedGraphic_8.png

pastedGraphic_9.png

pastedGraphic_10.png

Another room, another, "jesus where the fuck do I stand", or perhaps more a "I hope it's a soft landing"

pastedGraphic_11.png

But amongst all the grot, those cotton spools actually look virtually new and unused.

pastedGraphic_12.png

pastedGraphic_13.png

Some clues 2019, and "Irene", was this the home of the spinster of the parish?

pastedGraphic_14.png

For "International Medium", read a charlatan that preys on the gullible and needy and goes to Benidorm for his holidays, paid for by your kind donations. In 2002 it cost you £6 to be amazed by bullshit, I did some research, he was back in the area in 2016 and charged £18, cheeky bastard.

pastedGraphic_15.png

pastedGraphic_16.png

pastedGraphic_17.png

Well I have sat here for hours trying to work out what is going on in this note book, I have given up, it has turned me to drink

pastedGraphic_18.png

Speaking of which, the nectar of the gods, Wrexham lager, brewed in the town since 1882, drunk by me since 197something, it was easy to pass for 18 in some of the pubs in town.

Could go out with £1 in your pocket, buy a pack of 10, No6 fags, get pissed (it was only 11p a pint then), and still have enough for a bag of chips on the stagger home.

Unless of course ya pulled, then it was slow down on the lager, oh and a babycham for my squeeze please landlord.

Happy Days.

pastedGraphic_19.png

pastedGraphic_20.png

I love clowns, but dolls are spooky.

pastedGraphic_21.png

pastedGraphic_22.png

I actually made it across without falling over once!

pastedGraphic_23.png

pastedGraphic_24.png

Totally in awe at the mug mountain, I mean how many mugs does a person need in their life?

Shall we go upstairs? I know you want to.

pastedGraphic_25.png

pastedGraphic_26.png

Oh and that's a phone, quite novel in its day, it moved away from a "ring-ring" sound to one that went "chirrp-chirrp", Oh how we loved our technological advances in those days.

pastedGraphic_27.png

pastedGraphic_28.png

Getting here would be fun if you had a dodgy curry the night before.

pastedGraphic_29.png

pastedGraphic_30.png

pastedGraphic_31.png

pastedGraphic_32.png

Two bedrooms, I was not expecting to see kids things, I am truly stumped.

pastedGraphic_33.png

pastedGraphic_34.png

pastedGraphic_35.png

pastedGraphic_36.png

pastedGraphic_37.png

Complete and utter decay, the air damp, the clothes damp, mould everywhere. Compulsive hoarding is a clinically recognised mental disorder.

pastedGraphic_38.png

"No, I am not very happy, would you be? Stuck on this shelf whilst everything crumbles around me, look at me look! I am covered in dust and crap, I can hardly breathe I'm wedged in here like some stuffed toy, now take your snaps and FUCK OFF"

"OK"

"And mind your nuts on the way out"

pastedGraphic_39.png

In conclusion I am happy to report that my dangly bits survived and are in fine fettle.