Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Join

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Welcome bmxer7777

bmxer7777

Reaction score
Hello bmxer7777,

Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

bmxer7777 joined on the 11/30/2017.

View Member

bmxer7777

Reaction score
Awesome. Hey everyone, glad to be here! I’m a new explorer from near the Atlanta Motor Speedway, eager to get in and start exploring! I found out about urban exploration through the YouTube channel The Proper People. I got two of my good friends into them, and we’ve decided we want to start exploring on our own. Most of my exploring will be done with two of my friends, and anyone who wants to meet up, but I will be the only one with an account. Thanks for having me everyone!  :-D

hamtagger

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your reports. If you need any assistance just ask :)