free hit counter
West Park Morgue and Histopathology Dept January 2013 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

West Park Morgue and Histopathology Dept January 2013

HitGirl

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Explored with 2 non members​

Well this was a fun explore, we didn't know which building it was so we ended up walking around the entire site getting zapped by electric fences which was hilarious to say the least and almost eaten by horses in the neighbouring field before getting in touch with NK who was kind enough to point us in the right direction, all in all it was a good laugh :lol:​

IMG_6148.jpg

IMG_6149.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_6155.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
I grabbed one of them fences a year or two ago..did smart a bit..nice photographs from this place i really enjoyed it!"Fortunately i knew exactly where to go so didnt meet the horses or fences this trip to wp

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you had some fun on entry was climbing all over the chapel a few weeks back and bummed out :unfair:

Cheers for sharing (y)

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this place!

There's a report on the Dark Side at the moment though, and everything has gone, the cat, rat, and most of the blocks and slides have disappeared.

Nice pics there though

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Brain slices, guess it was the only way of studying them before we had MRI, some great shots there though, thanks for sharing Hit Girl :p