Contact the team

WestPark March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Right decided many years to late to go check what all the fuss was about..Was worth the 6am drive up in freezing cold tho.Somehow after climbing a fence and hopping over i found myself face down in an old bath full of freezing water,I honestly don't know how i did it ,it was to the lfet of me then i was laying in it..But hey Ho Space Invader pulled me out by the rucksack..so to say i was cold went and numb is an understatement..Met security ,asbestos contractors and more security ,unBothered by this we found ourselves at the tower and after bumping into a 28dl bloke who's name i know starts with anal(something) we where directed to the padded cell and had a wander round there before finally heading out to be greeted by more security "phoning" the police..To be honest the polish worker we first met wouldn't give a flying and tbh couldn't speak very good English neither could security so with a wave and a smile we went on our way..Fooking good laugh as they where smashing down stuff very Very close by ..

A few pics of our morning

DSC03427.jpg

DSC03436.jpg

Loving my wideangle btw

DSC03442.jpg

DSC03456.jpg

DSC03470.jpg

DSC03474.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03487.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

DSC03500.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03517.jpg

...I'd get there quick folks its going very fast and the buggers are still wandering round hassling us nice exploring folk.

Last edited by a moderator:

superwide

OS Member
Reaction score
got some nice pics there matie, i must get my arse down there. I used to live just up the road in chessington many moons ago as a kid, back when it and the others were still open, use to go and wind up the nutters through the fence.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
got some nice pics there matie, i must get my arse down there. I used to live just up the road in chessington many moons ago as a kid, back when it and the others were still open, use to go and wind up the nutters through the fence.
As u do ..and tbh so would i bloody nutters ;)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Looks like there's still plenty left to see, added to my ever growing list ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.