Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Xinglin Hospital, Taiwan. Jan 2015

scrappy

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Not a permission visit. but I had to choose a prefix! haha

As you may imagine its not that easy searching for places in a country who's language mostly look like pictures but i did come across this, and track it down while i was over in Taiwan with work. But I'm so glad I did, I really enjoyed this one, even if its a bit bland in places it was just great to find something. It took about 30 mins to walk to from the hotel, armed with the old school Google map print out in hand as i wasn't paying the data charges! Access was walk in and on exiting I scared the crap out of a group of local teens, I think a Englishman appearing from the basement was the last thing they expected. :D

16240674929_e747c36d7b_z.jpg

skeleton key

Reaction score
Its none too often that we get locations from Taiwan shared Scrappy and certainly makes a change :D

Looks pretty cool that mate (y)

scrappy

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Its none too often that we get locations from Taiwan shared Scrappy and certainly makes a change :D Looks pretty cool that mate (y)
got another report to do for the market mate, so glad all the work paid off with the 2 locations haha

skeleton key

Reaction score
Look forwards to it Scrappy.

I take it you were there on Holiday and taking advantage of the oppertunity ?

scrappy

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Look forwards to it Scrappy.I take it you were there on Holiday and taking advantage of the oppertunity ?
Even better mate, work sent me there so I didnt pay! :)

Good find that scrappy (y) Those syringes!! :eek: :eek:
I know, I bloody hate the things as well. Im surprised I actually took a pic of them and didnt throw up really.

Perjury Saint

Reaction score
I was kind of expecting an empty shell with this... Quite the contrary! BOSTIN this is mate!! (y)

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Cool to see something from another continent, love that staircase shot (y)

:comp

Last edited by a moderator:

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

Reaction score
Nice work man cant say I've seen much from over there so well done on finding something :) That sofa looks comfy ;)

topcat

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
nice report, good shots of in there not often we get shots of urbex in Taiwan, but I hear they are some great locations over there ! as a friend lived over there for few years . and said it was worth a visit . nice share

Session9

Reaction score
Nice one Srappy - good to see something from over the other side of the world :)

scrappy

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys

nice report, good shots of in there not often we get shots of urbex in Taiwan, but I hear they are some great locations over there ! as a friend lived over there for few years . and said it was worth a visit . nice share
There is a bit to do and its mostly in the north of the country, I found a bloody amazing abandoned cinema that was intact but I had no way of getting there in the time I had which for someone that loves cinemas it was a killer. haha