Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'botanic'.
Found 1 result
Visited with Scattergun and Stussy (and 2 non members) The station was opened on 10 August 1896 by the Glasgow Central Railway. The station building was on ground level, and the platforms were underground, beneath the Glasgow Botanic Gardens. It was closed between 1 January 1917 and 2 March 1919 due to wartime economy, and closed permanently to passengers on 6 February 1939, with the line being closed on 5 October 1964 cheers