Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'love'.
Found 4 results
AMAZING explore. It looks like the owners had started packing up then decided to leave it - her whole life is just left, medication, money, credit cards, glasses, clothes, hundreds of books, electricity still on after 8years !!! Beautiful house with so much history - little gem
How to post a report using Flickr Flickr seems to change every time the wind changes direction so here's a quick guide on how to use it to post a report... Step 1 - Explore and take pictures Step 2 - Upload your chosen pictures to Flickr like this.. Step 3 - Once your images are successfully uploaded to flickr choose a category for the location that you have visited... Step 4 - Then "Start New Topic".. You will then see this screen... Step 5 - Now you are ready to add the image "links", known as "BBcodes", which allow your images to display correctly on forums.. Step 6 - Then click "select" followed by "view on photo page".. Now select "Share" shown below.. Step 7-13 - You will then see this screen... Just repeat those steps for each image until you're happy with your report and click "submit topic"! You can edit your report for 24 hours after posting to correct errors. If you notice a mistake outside of this window contact a moderator and they will happily rectify the problem for you
Hey all Yesterday it was time to drive 160 km and go inside the biggest underground in Germany... after 8 Hours, we climb out and i must say: We saw only max. 5% from the complete mine!! I was never so dirty like yesterday, one step in and you sit in the mud Damn dirty in and out but i have never seen befor so a nice place... But in the next time i will see the other 95% - part for part!! 1. Bergbau deluxe 01 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 2. Bergbau deluxe - Haspel by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 3. Bergbau deluxe - 2 ways to darkness by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 4. Inside - Silberfisch by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 5. Bergbau deluxe - SilverFish by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 6. Bergbau deluxe - instabil by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 7. Bergbau deluxe - mine by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 8. Bergbau deluxe - stabil by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 9. Bergbau deluxe - Portal by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 10. Bergbau deluxe - Stollen 23 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr 11. Bergbau deluxe - Stollen by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr Thanks for watching - i hope you like it
Visited here on Day 3 of the trip, second explore of the day, and even got busted for the first time. Didn't stop us getting our shots though, Baron was busy flirting with the Secca and kept him occupied for a few minutes. I did wonder why Baron was on his knees when I came out the Tower though.... hmmmmmm........ How many shots of a cooling tower can you take, its seems quite a lot actually. Jolly good explore!