Sign in to follow this  
SANGE

Spain CASTELLNOU POOLS

Castellnou pools were tremendously popular at the end of '60s beggining '70s. With a olympic size pool, minigolf, another big pool, restaurant, etc., all surrounded by the dressing rooms for hundreds of people to come here the weekends in a place a little bit far of any beach. This closed after 3 young killed from the top of the springboard. Since then, black legends prey this pool, strange sensations damned. There was a psicosis and people left to come after that.

Others come to look for paranormal phenomena or psychophonies in the pools and sports brands such as Nike, come to make commercials with Ronaldinho when this one was FC Barcelona player

Uncertain fate for a unforgettable present. 

Panoramica+1+newcastle.jpg

32+newcastle.jpg

9+newcastle.jpg

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo-1.jpg

3+newcastle.jpg

8+newcastle.jpg

29+newcastle.jpg

6+newcastle.jpg

4+newcastle.jpg

If you can see the full report, go to: http://the-lostsouls.blogspot.com.es/search/label/-%20PISCINAS%20DE%20CASTELLNOU

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dale68
      Been waiting all week to go here only to find it's all been boarded back . so just some from the outside.☹️

• By TrevBish.co.uk
      Océade was an indoor waterpark in Brussels, Belgium and the largest of its kind in the Brussels Capital Region. Originally part of a 3 park franchise, the other 2 parks located in France, it was the only park to remain in business after the French divisions closed. Running at a loss, the park was acquired by the Walibi Group in 1992, with management experience built up through Aqualibi near Wavre just south of Brussels.
      The park has continuously expanded and been renovated, and was the Belgian leader for water slides, with 14 slides in the park. Most notably, the Hurricane is record holder for the fastest European slide (average speed 40 km/h), and the Barracuda is the longest duo slide in Belgium. With over 240 000 visitors per year and a combined volume of 1 800 m³ of water, Océade was a major leisure attraction in the Brussels Capital Region.
      In 2016, the Brussels city council announced Océade would be forced to close to make space for its NEO project, a redevelopment project envisioning the replacement of most of Bruparck (including Kinepolis and Océade) on the Heysel Plateau with a shopping district and residential area. Under public protest, closure was repeatedly postponed, and the final closing date was 30 September 2018.

All the slides and equipment have been bought by a Romanian water park and are currently getting dismantled and re-located.

The photos were taken with my mobile phone, reason being, i was on the beer and the access was a little tricky with alarms going off.... So i wanted to get in and out quickly! 😉

• By zombizza
      I know this place has been done many times before but it is right up my alley and was a tantalizing temptation whilst the rest of the family slept/swam in the villa pool.
      Thanks for the tip from a fellow member here. The last report/intel from here was 2014 so it has been a while.
      Things have changed security wise. The holes are patched up and there are 2 new heras style fences inside the main boundary. The main problem with these was that the point of tackling them was very exposed to the street  and adjacent dock.
      Inside, not much has changed.
      The 'slot window' access point was amusing, the width being about an inch narrower than my back to chest distance and the height being about 4inches shorter than my groin to shoulder height. It took some contorting, and at one point I thought I was well and truly stuck, but in the end, I managed-I was too close to give up.

6am start meant it was a bit dark for photography. By the time I got out, the families were on their balconies and I yelled Ola to them as I jumped over the 4th and final barrier to safety.

It was constructed in 1958 according to a design by the Spanish architect Ramón Vázquez Molezún.
      Running gear and T/G were provided by Metropolitan Vickers.
      In 1986 The Spanish government commissioned a new Powerplant around 10km away on the other side of the bay. 
      The plant was closed in 1991/2.

The 2 rooms I really came for-

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hello explorers, today I explore a sawmill from the 50's full of many details, including one of the first jeep vehicles that arrived in Spain, i hope to enjoy.

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, I explore a mining colony, looking for these graffiti freaks, in the video section, I've shared the video of this place. I hope to enjoy  NOFILTER NOEDITION