Happy 30th birthday Cave Clan! That's an impressive length of time! I've moved this to video reports and embedded the video :thumb 

Video link was at the top @Lenston.....

Thanks for that (yeah, you're right - I added the clip later :)

I'm hoping to get some footage sooner or later.

Cheers

I forgot to post this clip.

It's recorded in a drain that we used to hang around in back in the day (usually just 3 or 4 of us).

On this occasion there were 125+ people from all over Australia and about 10 internationals.

It goes for 15 minutes so you may not be interested, but I tell a few stories about the drain and how it played an important part in the formation of the Cave Clan.

It is the lead up to the happy birthday clip in the OP.

[

Edited by Doug

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Viktorija
      Cultural house. Concert hall scene. Paintings of the 1976 cultural house concert hall walls in Lithuania.  
      #loveurbex 

• By Viktorija
      Since 1961, a one-room grocery store has been operating in the countryside. In the other part of the building lived the shop owners. Later, the store belonged to other people, until 1992, when it left the Russian government, it was closed because it no longer met the requirements of the store. People were still living in the building, when they died, he was abandoned 
      My instagram- laiko_pamirsti

• By Doug
      A couple of days ago I went up into a local forest to search for a tiny old school.
      There are no location details online so it kind of was like looking for a needle in a haystack so finding something was better than nothing at all  
      No, the music isn't from Psycho

• By Suiz_RA
      My name is Suiz, i just recently moved from the Pensacola area into Huntsville. Trying to look for any other explorers in the area that wanna link up.