Our first attempt to enter this beautiful house went so bad that were spotted by a guy who lives in another house of the estate... the guy was wearing a cyclist outfit on lycra so the house started to be called by my "gang" as "The Lycra House". Obviously that, two weeks latter we retourn at 6:00 a.m. and spend more than an hour in pitch black waiting for the first rays. The morning was cloudy, the light a beautifull shit, the clock was tiking and we only had one hour to "work" untill our dear good cyclist returns (we calculated that that fashion victim wolub be out of bed very soon on a sunday). Result; bad light, few pictures, will to return on Spring. The third visit is always the best...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

love the old fashioned kitchen with the shutters on the windows.

loved looking at your pics.

Thanks for sharing.

cant wait to see the ones you put on here in the Spring 

1 hour ago, Urbexbandoned said:

Very nice mate, did you get finished before the Lycra man returned? 

5&7 are awesome! Do you have a date that you visited so we can add it to the title? :)

Yes, we left the house before the "Lycra man" can find us. Next time we'll get a tricycle to distract him.

Thanks to all your great reactions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jane doe
      A little gem of a place ...went here when  it was guarded by a very irrate bull lol  

• By Viktorija
      Cultural house. Concert hall scene. Paintings of the 1976 cultural house concert hall walls in Lithuania.  
      #loveurbex 

• By jane doe
      Another old explore ...a little gem in Kent   

• By a World in Ruins
      Named Manor Dior due to the vast collection of vintage Dior tights in the upstairs main bedroom. Quite a sight when I opened the wardrobe door and yes I had a good look through them :D Large detached house with quite extensive decay in some rooms yet others were relatively decay free if a little messy. The Dior bedroom was probably the room where the old lady spent her final days in the house, bed ridden judging by the medical items in there and district nurses documents. It appears she outlived her husband by some years and lived there alone. Not sure how long the house has been abandoned for but the decay would suggest some years. All the personal items are still in the house just left behind including stacks of old photographs and school reports from the 1950s which were interesting to read. The lady had children whose reports they were. Other than this I'm not sure of other history. A lovely house none the less one with a bit of TLC would make a great family home again :D

• By Viktorija
      Since 1961, a one-room grocery store has been operating in the countryside. In the other part of the building lived the shop owners. Later, the store belonged to other people, until 1992, when it left the Russian government, it was closed because it no longer met the requirements of the store. People were still living in the building, when they died, he was abandoned 
      My instagram- laiko_pamirsti