Sign in to follow this  
MrObvious

UK Linford Nursing Home (revisit) may16

took another trip to Linford nursing home so i could show my friend around and so he could make a video in there...

we set off about 4am this time to beat the traffic, after bumping into 4 groups last time.... and got there for 5 when it was light enough to shoot

when we got there i instantly noticed how trashed the place has been in a little over a week! 

more smashed windows, crockery and even pikeys had been in there stripping the place of metal! 

luckily some of the rooms were left untouched and i got a few decent shots :)

26892077330_edc206ce58_b.jpg

26560375474_f91a5565b7_b.jpg

27166495135_ca13128bab_b.jpg

26892079330_16458972cd_b.jpg

27098072081_7d7f9421a8_b.jpg

27098072821_7759ee4eed_b.jpg

26560374144_a1c05604b7_b.jpg

27071425502_9c32df6337_b.jpg

27071426742_95f8a217c9_b.jpg

27166493995_69d5323872_b.jpg

27071427992_f5256a956f_b.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumb 

1 hour ago, Perjury Saint said:

Got some nice shots there... Best get me skates on and get down here!

thanks man :)
you should! loads to see in there, getting trashed so quickly unfortunately! 

15 hours ago, Ferox said:

Thanks for the update on this mate :thumbSeems like it's going down hill fast :(

It is :( my friend went yesterday and bumped into the police who were arresting someone for robbing the place! 

3 hours ago, klempner69 said:

Great stuffs mate..copper cylinders were lying in the corridors when I went a month ago..awaiting pickup I expect

thanks man :) yeah when i went the other day there was shit loads of empty pipes/wire left in the corridors! walls were smashed in where they were stripping it from in there too :(

8 hours ago, MrObvious said:

It is :( my friend went yesterday and bumped into the police who were arresting someone for robbing the place! 

Sound like the honeymoon period is over and has been for a while. Bugger.

On 23 May 2016 at 7:10 PM, Ferox said:

Sound like the honeymoon period is over and has been for a while. Bugger.

sucks man, was a really nice place :(

44 minutes ago, Urbexbandoned said:

This place is pretty tidy, not much vandalism. Would be a belter with a bit more decay :thumb 

thanks for the update on here 

:comp: 

i tried not to take photos of the vandalism lol, i prefer natural decay to man made crap :)

1 hour ago, The_Raw said:

Heard it's absolutely fucked now, you got some nice shots here though :thumb 

wouldnt surprise me if it was, thanks man :thumb 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jake Alan Crag
      Hey everyone, so I'm pretty sure everyone's heard of this place so i dont really need to explain much about it, but if you haven't, below is a brief history of Denbigh Mental Asylum.

Grade 2 Listed building.
      Built work started in 1844
      Building work completed in 1848

Built to house up to 200 patients with psychiatric illnesses. In the early 1900's it housed 1537 patients (Approx).
      The hospital had its own farm and gas works.
      Planned for closure by Enoch Powellin the 1960's, however it only began closing in sections between 1991-1995.

Nurses Quarters:

This is genuinely one of the best condition buildings that i have ever explored.

Most of the lower floor windows were covered in either ivy or thick vines, so it got quite dark in some sections of the building.

Now for the hospital itself, my personal favorite photos:

Thanks for reading,
      Make sure to check out my youtube channel Jake Alan Craig for the video and my instagram @exploring_with_jake for regular abandoned photos.

#WereJustTrespassing

• By jane doe
      Snowdown was the deepest colliery in Kent reaching well over 3,000 ft (915 metres). It was also the hottest and most humid pit in Kent and was given the name 'Dante's Inferno' by the miners. Regarded by many as the worst pit to work at in Britain, most Snowdown miners worked naked because clothes became too uncomfortable. The miners could consume around 24 pints (14 lires) of water in an 8-hour shift. There were frequent cases of heat stroke.

Snowdown closed in 1987

• By jane doe
      Established in 1926, G.L. Murphy was a family run business and supplied bespoke machinery to the tanning industry, as well as building rag cutting and cable stripping machinery.  The company also provide refurbishment and renovation works for various machinery types. 

• By crabb
      Built in 1871 but had been refurbished at some point.
       Now, I don't do heights.. So I was chuffed to see my mate practically run towards it in excitement and go first. It was pretty high and the grated floor was not ideal if you wanted to avoid looking down. 
      The tower probably stands around 40-50 ft but exact measurements are unknown at this point.
      Apart from the odd clanging of metal under our footsteps and how wobbly it was, it was a good first climb like this for me!
      Got some snaps as usual, enjoy! 

• By jane doe
      A little gem of a place ...went here when  it was guarded by a very irrate bull lol