Vulex

UK St Johns the Baptist Primary School (revisit) May 16

This nice little school was one of the first places I visited when I started 'exploring' buildings back in August. At the time I didnt think much of it, I was more into the explore than photography and I was surprised it took so long for it to become a popular destination it has become. Judging by the Urbex Path, many a boot has trampled through recently. Back then I was shooting on a really old bridge camera and a 16mb old style SD card. When two local explorer friends were going I tagged along to see what had changed out of curiosity. To be honest, not a lot. Its a lot tidier (I generally think somebody has tidied up for a photo) and a book that I found really interesting has gone missing. Also all the classrooms have been nicely set out and other than a bit of 28DL bashing not much graffiti. 

History

St Johns, is a Church of England Infants and Junior School located in New Springs, Wigan.
There isnt much information on the internet about this school, but I found a school class picture from 1998 and with the information I have gathered from work Colleagues, that was the last year the school operated. It closed down as well as two others in the area to make way for a much larger Primary school down the road. 
The house next door was dated 1887, so its probably safe to assume it was built around the same time.

27278400941_8d22773e83_c.jpg

27315604246_a73457fcd0_c.jpg

27278410111_4dbf7a36db_c.jpg

26742575363_d28754b286_c.jpg

27251446332_d8c3c28f81_c.jpg

27073719920_523c8b25ab_c.jpg

27278383861_64ef2429ac_c.jpg

1 hour ago, Lenston said:

Nice, i have removed your link back to 28 days later mate ;)

No worries. It was just an old report I did before I started posting here instead.  I thought it might provide some context. But I'm not uploading those shit photos to my Flickr lol. 

1 hour ago, Vulex said:

No worries. It was just an old report I did before I started posting here instead.  I thought it might provide some context. But I'm not uploading those shit photos to my Flickr lol. 

No worries, we don't normally link to other exploring websites as its sending traffic off somewhere else ;) 

@AndyK! thanks mate. I was trying to try what I'd seen online. A frame within a frame and use it in context of a derp.