Buffalo

UK Coleg Harlech, Wales - July 2016

Coleg Harlech was a residential adult education college for mature students, established in 1927 by Thomas Jones. Starting from just 6 students; numbers increased to 30 in the 1930's, then 70 in the 1960's. Coleg Harlech began offering a two-year diploma course validated by the University of Wales, which became a preparation for university education for those who had missed out on earlier education to give them a second chance.

I had spent the day on Harlech beach with @plod and after our original plan became unsuccessful we headed to the train station. On our way there we came across this place which I was surprised we hadn't noticed sooner as it really stands out like a sore thumb, so we went ahead and had a look inside as we had an hour to kill anyway. There wasn't much to see inside but I'm doing this report because I've noticed nobody else has actually gone here. We did get a really good view of the beach from the roof though :D

29107833131_4671664cce_o.jpg

29186092035_f885405615_o.jpg

29107833061_5d46efc0cb_o.jpg

29186091745_1171e0136f_o.jpg

29186091385_6b9793a4ef_o.jpg

28566349843_cede5ea906_o.jpg

29079864202_a0dac7f40b_o.jpg

29079863712_2a07851822_o.jpg

29152502276_dbbd73c734_o.jpg

29079865042_65c03016eb_o.jpg

29152501896_c15b39ba9e_o.jpg

29152501716_7c341bb617_o.jpg

29079864472_0283287e67_o.jpg

29079864312_2f5b572aab_o.jpg

Yep, nice views there! Not seen this before either, funny how the most obvious places can go unnoticed

All about dem views really innit, nice part of the world there. I may have been sleeping on a chair next to you guys on Sat night, didn't get to meet properly but welcome to the forum :thumb

:comp:

5 hours ago, The_Raw said:

All about dem views really innit, nice part of the world there. I may have been sleeping on a chair next to you guys on Sat night, didn't get to meet properly but welcome to the forum :thumb

:comp:

Haha wow what I think you also mentioned something about a red car? :D

On 24 August 2016 at 2:46 PM, Buffalo said:

@The_Raw Were you the guy with the blue blanket that kept waking up and looking at us then going back to sleep? :P

Haha yes that be me I think, don't recall mentioning a red car though @plod, unless I was talking about a certain blast furnace.... ? :P 

41 minutes ago, The_Raw said:

Haha yes that be me I think, don't recall mentioning a red car though @plod, unless I was talking about a certain blast furnace.... ? :P 

Could swear I woke up to you looking across at me then you just said 'red car' I didn't really know how to respond to that. Maybe I'm just crazy :D