• Similar Content

• By Solixio
      Hey! I'm Solixio, feel free to call me Sol, I joined looking for places to explore near me, in Spokane. If you have places I'd love to know where or what they're like, I'm becoming very fascinated with Urban Exploration, any information is welcomed and appreciated! 😁
    • By Stevepg
      Wrexham based guy here<looking to hook up. Got the bug after visiting prypyat earlier this year anyone in n wales n west areas exploring please?

• By 17smitha
      I am looking for new places to urbex. I am from the northeast Ohio area near Akron. Feel free to email me if you have any places you are willing to share. I will exchange places. my email is [email protected] I attached some images from previous urbexes.

• By kingjoseph
      Hello, I'm new here but have been an explorer for a couple of years. Located around N.C and V.A. just posted to say hi!
    • By Girlface
      Hey my name's Sarah I'm relatively new to intentionally hunting out exploration spots but I have always had a healthy (sometimes silly) sense of curiosity and adventure. Looking to share stories and meet like minded people. Glad I stumbled across this site! 

Cheers