Bish

UK Longbridge underground tunnels

Hey guys new to the forum  came across it after searching for the tunnels in longbridge (the old rover tunnels) am interested in an explore her do any of you know how to access them, in other words where the entrances are located. Many thanks

Hi @Bish

Welcome along to the forum, I have moved your post to general discussion however I would suggest you hang about and contribute to the forums a bit before asking access details - even then privately. Its pretty frowned upon to ask access details, even more so when you have just got in the door :)

Hello thanks for replie, ok fair enough that didnt cross my mind  i live like 5 minutes from there and found group through google as i was trying to find a way to have a look, most of my family worked there and just find an interest in it

One of the entrances is definitely sealed up now. However I believe another section of it is accessible. 

If you use google in the right way, you can actually find out from there where the entrances are. ;) 

Ive looked buddy non the wiser my gf thinks theres an entrance up by hollymoor surgery but im really struggling lol

On 17/10/2016 at 6:21 PM, mookster said:

If you live five minutes from there you could, I dunno, wander down there and check it out in person? Just a thought.

Radical thinking mookster :-D

Lol why didnt i think of that, have you ever been there? If not that would make sense as to youre post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By urbexdevil
      With an ever lasting itch to explore a prison or police station that needed scratching, the time came to explore Brentwood Police Station. Unfortunately solo but a great explore despite!

So after finding a good access point and choosing my moment wisely between passers by, I found myself within the grounds of the police station and soon inside.
      The building is mostly stripped out and a bare shell but that wasn’t the main sight to see, I had my mind set on finding the cells! After trying every door it was just my luck they were in the last place I looked.
      Attempting the court house adjacent the police station proved unsuccessful.

History courtesy of Mockney Reject

• By crabb
      An independent members only club, dedicated to the working man who required a certain place for private meetings and events. 
      This place has a little bit of everything. Dark, creepy unlit rooms, and rooms where light was still flourishing through the gaps and crevices. 
      It has had many aliases since the buildings birth in the 1920's and had less than 300 members.
      Along the many years the workmens club was usually packed full of people, to the point you couldn't even move. 
      Slowly but surely however the club started to lose money as members became scarce. It couldn't pay it's own way and since the number of members started dwindling,
      the Workmans club had to close its doors to the few remaining loyal members. 
      Now sits empty and has done for more than 6 years now.
      Hopefully the building can see new life in the near future, but for me it was good to get an unusual view of the club.
      Cheers for looking!

• By crabb
      As usual with our explores, they are never really a walk in the park. Access to the building itself was a challenge as the top area in which we needed to go was locked off completely. Thankfully, being quite adapted to the tasks at hand, we managed to ride on top of a lift to gain access to the building. 
      Once inside it was clear that the building was in quite a bad state. Natural erosion has started eating away at the 60 year old building, and rust can be found throughout.
      Pigeons were lurking in the crevices and the whole place smelt of damp. 
      The building was a former office block but has been abandoned for 20 or more years.
      Here is some of the best photos we managed to get. Thanks for looking! 
      C

P.S - Check out our channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/Kirbsvids

• By Lavino
      Millennium tower Salford quays 
      It is not to be confused by the never-built London Millennium Tower (which could’ve gone up to 386 metres!). The dual building is a residential highrise located on the eastern side of the Media City Quays. The tallest one of the two is 67 metres, and the shorter one (Millennium Point) at around 45 metres. Designed to suit the modernised skyline of Salford, it has a rather minimalistic approach. Luckily not a lot of information can be salvaged from the internet, so I don’t have to type up much

Had a look on the roof of the millennium tower. Was evening time so photos were late afternoon then a walk around media city.

DSC_3193 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3229 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3229 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3221 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3205 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3203 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3198 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3253 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3252 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3244 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3240 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3239 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr