• Similar Content

• By Viktorija
      Cultural house. Concert hall scene. Paintings of the 1976 cultural house concert hall walls in Lithuania.  
      #loveurbex 

• By Viktorija
      Since 1961, a one-room grocery store has been operating in the countryside. In the other part of the building lived the shop owners. Later, the store belonged to other people, until 1992, when it left the Russian government, it was closed because it no longer met the requirements of the store. People were still living in the building, when they died, he was abandoned 
      My instagram- laiko_pamirsti

• By Doug
      A couple of days ago I went up into a local forest to search for a tiny old school.
      There are no location details online so it kind of was like looking for a needle in a haystack so finding something was better than nothing at all  
      No, the music isn't from Psycho

• By Suiz_RA
      My name is Suiz, i just recently moved from the Pensacola area into Huntsville. Trying to look for any other explorers in the area that wanna link up. 
    • By anthrax
      This is inside of a factory that was once used for producing the somewhat famous Pandur-Tanks. 
      This area of the factory closed sometime in 2015/16, with first signs showing as early as 2010. At first the company decided to restructure by stopping production and only using the plant at this location for tank maintenance, service and repair. When this decision was finalized about 60% of employees were dismissed. Reasoning - there wasn't enough demand for new vehicles. In late 2016 the police was called to a so called "illegal rave" that was held in one of the former production halls. Tens of thousands of euros in equipment were left behind.

full story
      50+ pics

DSC_5646 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6939 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5665 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5724 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_5739 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6707 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6743_1 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_6812 by anthrax, auf Flickr