Sign in to follow this  
franconiangirl

Germany Small Brewery - September 2016

I don´t have much information about the small brewery which is located in the south of Germany. The current owner is a guy from England, who disappeared some years ago. Since then, the building has been left to decay. The story hit some headlines in the local newspapers. 

Small, but I loved it anyway!

DSC_0698.JPG.7b4c54de9a7503f426b421388d62a510.JPG

DSC_0742.JPG.755fc6695c54efffd1ae13483b82a340.JPG

DSC_2593.JPG.bbf45436b5642d5977d6392c67b99a80.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG.907d5ebce023d57f450847c5d69ae009.JPG

DSC_0747-Bearbeitet.JPG.f417e0700d516f04a972d500177bcfba.JPG

Edited by franconiangirl
Date added to title

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By .Gh0ast
      Somewhere in Germany, in a quiet park, lie those beautiful Tanks.
      Quiet park ? Not really, a military barrack nearby often throws training in this park, as the sign explained us kindly. 😂

We were lucky enough to dodge those training, even if i'm pretty sure it doesn't happen more than once a month, but still.

We were not able to find which type of tanks it was, i read on the internet that it could be some M40 Patton or M41 Walker Bulldog,
      but i'm skeptical, as both of them were produced in the early 50's and were used in vietnam war and korea war, far from Germany.
      And, as they were demilitarized and trashed, the clues were hard to find.

However, it was like a scene of war, one Tank crashed near a tree, another one half buried, very dramatic.

Even if it was a short one, it was a very good exploration, with a lot of interesting light and very cool models.

• By Light-worx
      An abandoned beacon in the baltic sea. There are two of it. One 1000m and the other one in 4000m distance from the runway.
      Ther were used to enlarge the range of the runway ...so the pilots could navigate easier to the short runway.

Build and used by the NVA. The army of the former GDR... (DDR).

• By urbexdevil
      Being a regular at the Nurburgring and this place being brought to my attention by a non explorer, the perfect opportunity after a day of storms arose!

Putting this one off all week with temperatures reaching the 30s, the moment came on a somewhat stormy day to check this place out, taking full advantage of the slightly cooler – yet humid air.

My first explore out of the UK too which made for something special, despite being a derp it was still something different and unique for myself in comparison to the UK.

There’s not much left of the place and the history is scarce, however it looks as though work began rebuilding the place but the cost of development was a spanner in the works.

The basement also contained a septic tank which is no longer allowed in the region, combining that with the nearest sewer being some distance away making development even more expensive.

• By a World in Ruins
      Named Manor Dior due to the vast collection of vintage Dior tights in the upstairs main bedroom. Quite a sight when I opened the wardrobe door and yes I had a good look through them :D Large detached house with quite extensive decay in some rooms yet others were relatively decay free if a little messy. The Dior bedroom was probably the room where the old lady spent her final days in the house, bed ridden judging by the medical items in there and district nurses documents. It appears she outlived her husband by some years and lived there alone. Not sure how long the house has been abandoned for but the decay would suggest some years. All the personal items are still in the house just left behind including stacks of old photographs and school reports from the 1950s which were interesting to read. The lady had children whose reports they were. Other than this I'm not sure of other history. A lovely house none the less one with a bit of TLC would make a great family home again :D