SpiderMonkey

UK "Little Miracles", Belgium - May 2015 (Graphic)

I have held back on posting this place for quite a while, but it seems everyone knows about it now and all of the contents of these rooms has since been removed. 
This one may be quite graphic or disturbing for some, and I understand that. 

These were found inside a live university building, tucked away on one of the top floors, behind a locked door and somehow forgotten about. 
There were a few bits in this building that had been unused for quite some time, including another room full of organs, and two autopsy rooms hidden away in the basement. It seems that some of these areas may have been open to the public at one point, judging by various information posters on the walls.  

This place was really interesting to see, incredibly surreal when close up and in person. Visited with Val and @AndyK!.

Organs - 

33609818151_7949eb7210_c.jpg

33739003955_14c10655a0_c.jpg

The "Little Miracles" - 
It seems as though these were previously part of some sort of exhibition, at a sort of museum the medical school had in house at some point, perhaps? Pretty dark stuff.

33609827381_4be4782cfc_c.jpg

33582493232_11a6c83942_c.jpg

33609822751_582d192aa3_c.jpg

33582486612_ef4c45011d_c.jpg

33698235456_7126d0a533_c.jpg

One of the autopsy rooms - 
Complete with tools and a porcelain table.

33738981275_22fb67796c_c.jpg

33738984225_934c5b46e7_c.jpg

33609818351_70373623b0_c.jpg

Hope posting this here is OK. Thanks for looking.

As awful as is it to see these locked away collecting dust, it was still one of the more interesting explores I've been on, and i hope these either have, or will in the future be used for good purposes. You've certainly got some good shots there, some of the best I've seen from here.

Might be disturbing for some, but that's life... Sometimes sad or frightening, but unfortunately you can't change it.

At least an interesting set and captured very well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jane doe
      Established in 1926, G.L. Murphy was a family run business and supplied bespoke machinery to the tanning industry, as well as building rag cutting and cable stripping machinery.  The company also provide refurbishment and renovation works for various machinery types. 

• By crabb
      What's left of the south marston hotel, remains an empty, scorched shell. Not much to see on this one, and I am way to late but hey, it still provides an eerie vibe. And the photos came out pretty good too. Thanks,
      C

• By jane doe
      Predannack opened in 1941 as an RAF base, but today is the satellite airfield to RNAS Culdrose - it is a restricted MOD site and an active airfield used daily for flying training and also provides our Fire Fighting training facility. The area is heavily utilised by Culdrose helicopter squadrons, light fixed wing aircraft and, on an occasional basis by other aircraft types including jet aircraft, for a variety of reasons. Predominantly crews are involved in intensive training sorties involving a high cockpit workload. On average there is in excess of 2000 aircraft moves a month at the unit. The airfield is also used by the Fire Training School for live fire fighting and rescue instruction/exercises and there is also a rifle range at Predannack which is frequently used for live weapon firings. Additionally the airfield is used for a variety of additional tasks when the Control Tower is unmanned e.g. gliding.

• By crabb
      After hearing about the permanent closure of this well known super store giant, we felt like a part of our childhood was gone forever.
      In the store we visited, we found the names of those loyal workers written on the wall with one of those people having  worked there for 20 years,
      but unfortunately we couldn't go back and get a photo due to my camera running out of juice.
      But all is not lost as there is a full video on my friend's youtube channel so check it out!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Kirbsvids
      Here are the best photos we managed to get, thanks for looking.
      C

• By jane doe
      Unfortunatly  the Glen o dee hospital was pretty trashed , a few nice little bits