urban crew

Germany Abandonned Police Station in downtown Frankfurt

Not sure wether or not this fits perfectly in the "military" section but it's close enough.

Hey ! I'm an explorer in Frankfurt germany and have had the chance to explore and infiltrate a huge abandonned police station in dowtown frankfurt. The building was abandonned in 2002 and what makes it really unique is the fact that it lies within the city and the skyscrapers, it gives it a special contrast between the lifelessness of the abandonned site and the busy streets and life going on in downtown frankfurt.

Here is a link to a youtube video of my visit and a photo of the front of the building ! (note that i do not own the photo it belongs to the site lost-place.info)

The video of my exploration, check it out ! : 

02_2l0w9si6.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 17smitha
      I am looking for new places to urbex. I am from the northeast Ohio area near Akron. Feel free to email me if you have any places you are willing to share. I will exchange places. my email is [email protected] I attached some images from previous urbexes.

• By Hooismans
      History
      This coal mine was established in 1910 and was funded by the Prussian empire. This facility contained two elevator towers. In 1912 the construction began on a cokes plant right next to the coal mine. 
      In 1943 the mine shut down due to the second world war, after 6 years the mine reopened again. With this reopening there was also a major renovation, with this renovation there was a larger modern elevator added to the facility. In 1998 the facility was bought by a big coal mining corporation which owned 5 other coal mines. In 2008 the  98 year old coal mining facility was closed down by the government. The historic part is currently being restored and the part that was renovated after the war will probably be torn down. 

Explore
      The entrance was *access details removed*. when we got in we first went trough a whole system with conveyer belts, after that we ended up in the huge coal washery. after we explored this part we went up into the elevator tower. The tower was 10 floors high so we were quite tired then we were on the tower but it was really worth it, in the tower there was an enormous electrical lift motor which was really nice to take pictures from. It was a really cool place to explore, I really enjoyed it! 

Thanks for reading and looking! 

• By Tarell Urbex
      I found this house totally abandoned with everything left including the car! Theres so much stuff inside I could literally barely walk around. Be sure to check out my other videos. Thanks a lot.
      My Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7PBeCakMSXGSD0yHuCXIcQ
    • By Anna Jacobsen
      This what we found in a small village in Germany

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Exploring Ex Soviets Wittstock Air base was a blast. First I must say sorry about the filming as the sd card got currupt some how. It's not my best work