radkooo

Slovakia Cinematic Urbex - hoping for a change

hallo, this video is about abandoned swimming pool in Slovakia. It is my first (but not last - soon there will be more) so I hope you like it.

Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jakeurbexphotography
      This place is not too far from where I live. i have heard all about it's history and decided to have a look inside and get some photos of the building itself. The place is an absolute death trap, ceiling's fallen through, water ingress all over etc. It started early life in 1900 as a roman catholic orphanage until 1940 when it became an approved borstal until 1984. During this period there has been reports of physical and sexual abuse which happened at St. Peter's over the years. in 1984 the school closed down and was sold for £130,000. The buyers bought the buildings and converted the main building into a nursing home for the elderly. Again this was in operation until closure in march 1999. The main building was demolished in 2016 due to a massive 9 hour fire and is only the gymnasium and the reception building that remain on the premises. 

As you can see in the photos the building is severely damaged due to dampness and vandalism. 

• By urbexkaoclan
      hi all just in new pictures from part 5 germany

• By urbexkaoclan
      part 5 of the germany tour great video part 5

• By Andy
      Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the history of this former cinema.
      Access was very easy. Inside, there were a few nice things left. And a poor, mummified cat.

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all!

Just a quick one this time, we decided to visit an old abandoned boatyard which also had an old car place inside as well. We couldn't find to much history on this one however it was nicely buried away in some trees/bushes along the side of the South Coast.

Hope you enjoy the footage!