17smitha

USA Need Places to explore

I am looking for anywhere to explore near the Akron Ohio area. The places need to have access points already created since we do not want to be breaking and entering. We are relatively new, but have gone to a few places such as the Akron Rubber Bowl (which is easy to get into, but has been vandalized heavily) please help me out, if you need contact info, here is an email address. [email protected]

• Like 1

Hi there, i see you are new to the forum, i would suggest maybe adding a few reports of places you have been before asking for sites to explore, its really the only way people will know what you are about, look forward to seeing some content from yourself :thumb

On 03/11/2017 at 12:36 AM, Rob Adventures said:

Hello! I am also new and from Columbus Ohio, I started urbex about a month ago.

Always interesting to see stuff from over there, stick what you have up ?

I am not from ohio but I am not far. I am from PA. not sure how far you are willing to travel but I have many places on the east coast!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By southeastcolo
      Hello everyone I’m new here but have explored since I was a teen and only recently decided to document my explorations on video. Here’s one of them I hope you all enjoy!!!

• By yonaguni
      The Crying Grave of Westfield NJ USA...It belongs to the Hamm Family and its called the Resurection angel..it also says when this angel sounds its trumpet the dead shall rise..

It looks like its crying

https://www.facebook.com/jim.parris.39/videos/10151558943622645/

The Same cemetary holds the graves of Whitney Houston and her daughter

it also holds the bodies of the list family..their father john list killed them all one by one to save their souls..he escaped remarried and was caught by the tv show americas most wanted..he died in prison
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List

• By UrbanBeginner1
      It's been a while since I've posted anything. I though I would share something really cool, this is the Kenosha Theater. I have a thing for old movie palaces and I could not pass this up especially since I live pretty close to it. It technically isn't abandoned since a man owns it, but he dosen't have the money to fix it so it sits in it's abandoed state. I will also add that he does give tours to anyone. That's all I have to say so enjoy the decay. 

• By bob
      Lil mix of religious spots in Italia  ❤️