• Similar Content

• By XENAVAMOUX
      Hello, so as you can tell (if you go to my profile) I am new here and this is the first post that I hope people will reply too with good advice. So I am a YouTuber that's an aspiring director and writer, and I'm starting off with making youtube videos and something called "the chilling series" about spooky stuff, and the next episode I want to make it about new jersey abandoned mental hospitals  since i am going to be in town soon, I plan to go into Essex County Hospital Center (overbrook asylum) and  Abandoned Soho Hospital, but I'm not quite sure if Overbrook Asylum is even still there, it may be demolished, and I'm not sure how to find out if it is or not cause googling it I don't find much. Also, how do I find the owners to contact them, or do I contact someone else for that? I only want to go in with permission, if not I rather just take pictures and clips outside of it on public property. Any advice will help a lot tbh.

thank you  ❤️
    • By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all!

Just a quick one this time, we decided to visit an old abandoned boatyard which also had an old car place inside as well. We couldn't find to much history on this one however it was nicely buried away in some trees/bushes along the side of the South Coast.

Hope you enjoy the footage!

• By Wicked Sunday
      Hello urban explorers. 

I have lately been discovering the world of urban exploring, and have some great experiences solo exploring  'haunted' areas at night. The kind of adrenaline coming from visiting such place alone at night is terrifying yet very satisfying. I wish to keep up with my new hobby, but I have trouble finding places with a horror story which are not abaondoned. Perhaps it may seem lazy to 'just ask' it this way, but I can asure that I have been spending quite some days to pinpoint the right locations (it's always a far drive coming from the Netherlands).

For the next week I will make a roadtrip from my home town Coevorden in the Netherlands to Belgrado in Serbia. I am hoping somebody may have experience or a story about a 'haunted' place across my route.
    • By crabb
      After hearing about the permanent closure of this well known super store giant, we felt like a part of our childhood was gone forever.
      In the store we visited, we found the names of those loyal workers written on the wall with one of those people having  worked there for 20 years,
      but unfortunately we couldn't go back and get a photo due to my camera running out of juice.
      But all is not lost as there is a full video on my friend's youtube channel so check it out!

Here are the best photos we managed to get, thanks for looking.
      C

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hello explorers, today I explore a sawmill from the 50's full of many details, including one of the first jeep vehicles that arrived in Spain, i hope to enjoy.