Everyone has a favourite explore. One persons shitty little derp is anothers treasure trove ( in more ways than one sometimes...)

What is your favourite, and why?

I'm an asylum / hospital lad, but mine has to be Fletchers paper mill.

It ticks all the right boxes. Not easy to get into, not completely f00ked, and lots of stuff left.

My only visit was with DHL, and he recommended it to me while we were at the 28DL manc meet. I wanted Whittingham, and whilst I wish I had seen it before It went, boy was he correct!

DSCF0549.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nwoodco1
      Hello, I just joined this forum because my friends and I are traveling out to Choke Canyon SP later this summer and I would like some cool/abandoned places to explore and didn't know where to look, so I came here! Hopefully you all have some good places to share.

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all I'm back again!

Today we went and visited an old boarding school in Chichester. We did not know if the place was abandoned but we got a tip to say it "might" be abandoned. Well...we went to check out this place and my god it has got to be one of the better ones I've been to. No graffiti onsite but just an awesome explore all in all!

HISTORY:

The site itself originally started life as a boarding school and has a full range of classrooms, studios and offices. They had an onsite IT room which could fit up to 20 students at a time and also 2 large greenhouses for training in horticultural skills. The centre itself was very highly-regarded in the area and was built within the grounds of a grade II listed house. It went on to become a residential educational and training centre until the site officially closed its doors in 2011.

Enjoy the video and if you really liked it feel free to subscribe to our channel!

• By The Urban Collective
      Former Latvian Consulate Charnock Richard - Feb 2018
      I'm posting this to save you a journey lol, plus I wanted to at least make some use of the time I spent there even if the photos aren't the greatest!

Pemberton farm was the former home of Howard J Pym Honorary Consul For Latvia and his family.

The property was renovated in 2005 and the Pym family lived here until 2007. Timber Latvia Ltd was registered at Pemberton farm incorporated in 2010 but later dissolved.

Since then the property has been on on the market for close to one million pounds, however,
      it now lies in a state of utter destruction thanks to vandals and arsonists and almost nothing remains of its former glory.

Unfortunately, that is all the info I could gather on this place and I'm sure you'll agree from the pics it is a no-go,
      however, we did find thousands of spent ammunition rounds so if you can then please let me know what you think they are.

• By UrbanLurking
      Explored here a couple of weeks ago seems a bit destroyed now which is a shame bet it was a decent explore at one point. 
      A bit of history,
      Royal Army Ordnance Corp (RAOC) Marchington, was built around 1957 and dealt with the supply and maintenance of weaponry and munitions and various other military equipment until 1993 when the Corp amalgamated with the Royal Logistics Corp. The site is now an industrial estate. It was also a Central Vehicle Depot during this time until the barracks closed in 1970, and the Territorial Army took over. Until it finally closed the site in the early 1980s. Marchington also housed the Armys fleet of Green Goddesses which came under the jurisdiction of the Office Of The Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM).The site is now an industrial estate. The Barracks lie bare and derelict and the married quaters have are all now private housing.

• By Dubbed Navigator
      As the title says

Thought of it when I found a load today of explores I did years ago.A quick commentry as to why would be good too.

I think this was my first trip to West Park. It had been started the night before in the neigthbouring park, progressed to dodging the PIRs and then the infamous MC hammer. Good times.