Everyone has a favourite explore. One persons shitty little derp is anothers treasure trove ( in more ways than one sometimes...)

What is your favourite, and why?

I'm an asylum / hospital lad, but mine has to be Fletchers paper mill.

It ticks all the right boxes. Not easy to get into, not completely f00ked, and lots of stuff left.

My only visit was with DHL, and he recommended it to me while we were at the 28DL manc meet. I wanted Whittingham, and whilst I wish I had seen it before It went, boy was he correct!

DSCF0549.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tarell Urbex
      I found this house totally abandoned with everything left including the car! Theres so much stuff inside I could literally barely walk around. Be sure to check out my other videos. Thanks a lot.
      My Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7PBeCakMSXGSD0yHuCXIcQ
    • By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Explored alone the forbidden catacombs of París, the most amazing experience that I have lived as an urban explorer, I will repeat soon:

• By crabb
      Built in 1871 but had been refurbished at some point.
       Now, I don't do heights.. So I was chuffed to see my mate practically run towards it in excitement and go first. It was pretty high and the grated floor was not ideal if you wanted to avoid looking down. 
      The tower probably stands around 40-50 ft but exact measurements are unknown at this point.
      Apart from the odd clanging of metal under our footsteps and how wobbly it was, it was a good first climb like this for me!
      Got some snaps as usual, enjoy! 

• By Mick12
      I need places to explore in king county washington
    • By Nwoodco1
      Hello, I just joined this forum because my friends and I are traveling out to Choke Canyon SP later this summer and I would like some cool/abandoned places to explore and didn't know where to look, so I came here! Hopefully you all have some good places to share.