Himeiji

Looking for other explorers in Belgium, NL, France, or Luxembourg!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for people to visit locations together, somewhere in Belgium, NL, Luxembourg, France, or nearby)

I'm rather experienced with urbex, but I don't really like doing it alone and it's hard to find people who also understand what they're doing at locations.

I'm mostly interested in metro/underground stuff and roofs. Soon I'm planning to search for some roofs in Brussels and Amsterdam, and check out local metro. 

If you'd like to join me - let me know!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, my advice would be to put some reports up so people know what your about. Looking forward to seeing some content from yourself :thumb 

Hi @Himeiji welcome to the forum, there are a few people about on here from the locations you mention, but as Lenston states - you would be better off posting some stuff so people know what you are about :)

Ok, thanks guys, I will see what I can post to cause as few bad consequences as possible)

• Like 1

hey @Himeiji do you have a gallery somewhere?

I guess you're near lux be fr border?

Edited by bob

4 hours ago, bob said:

hey @Himeiji do you have a gallery somewhere?

I guess you're near lux be fr border?

I have a couple of pictures on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/himeiji3/ (finally started it recently)

They are from Paris metro. I don't want to write detailed articles where exactly it is because people responsible for the security might also look up such info on the internet. Two months ago we barely managed to run away from security at one of locations, I injured my hand while climbing over fence, but it's better than if we'd get caught with lock picking tools. 

Yes, I am around that area - lu/fr/be

Aw ^^  I can pick padlocks but i don't think i ever saw a lock on a door that looked doable :s

I'm in France near Esch since 2 years now. 

Are you available this weekend and do you have very water resistant shoes and a torchlight ? xD

16 minutes ago, bob said:

Are you available this weekend and do you have very water resistant shoes and a torchlight ? xD

I've sent you a pm!

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 10:21 AM, Dubbed Navigator said:

Nice one guys, if you find anywhere be sure to post it up :)

@bob, even don't know, should we make a post about it?.. :)

Hey there ^^   I'm from NL,  bad news is there aren't a lot of sites in the Netherlands, Especially up north were i am from.

But we did manage to find a few nice spots. But we also go down south for some nice spots, and you are welcome to join if you want ^^

Greets

• Like 1