Dubbed Navigator

How did you find us?

How did you find OS?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is often something that interests the management of a forum, or any website really that is of modest size.

There have been a lot of new users recently, and it would be great to know how they found us.

What brought you to this site in perticular?

A good friend, @MiaroDigital, told me about the forum. In the same month of my registration, in October 2014, I already flew to London and got to know the first members of the forum. Since then I met a lot of great people via OS; meanwhile, we had many mutual visits and a lot of great joint explorations in recent years. :) 

• Like 3

Because your all awesome and the site rocks ass. To be really honest I can't remember but do belive a certain acid led me here

• Haha 1

I don't remember how I found this place because I was drunk as fuck, haha. Got up in the morning and checked my email, saw a message from this site and was like damn, this place is neat. :P EDIT: My bad I didn't realize how old this post was.

Edited by MK17SWL
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, urblex said:

Pretty sure it was @ACID-REFLUX that told me about this place before he was even a member on here haha

Nah it was probably me :D 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hamtagger said:

Nah it was probably me :D 

Haha, nah i dont think i really knew you until i joined here, i think... 

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2019 at 1:02 PM, urblex said:

Haha, nah i dont think i really knew you until i joined here, i think... 

Lol, you joined here after I met you at St. Joes Seminary did you not? :D 

On 5/1/2019 at 11:40 PM, hamtagger said:

Lol, you joined here after I met you at St. Joes Seminary did you not? :D 

Arrgh you're making me do thinking now lol... Pretty sure i was already a member on here by that point, i'll have to look back but i think i was, think i have reports on here from before we did the seminary, those alarms though man 😧 I'll have a look back through my profile now... Yeah man pretty sure i was on here a little bit before i was chatting with you, not that it really matters like. Tbh i think a lot of people tend to join here after getting abuse/'banter' from another forum...

Edited by urblex
  • Haha 1

On 5/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, urblex said:

those alarms though

Yep they were crazy, and i remember bumping into who turned out to be Lavino and his lad and they made us peg it up those stairs thinking it was security :D 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, hamtagger said:

Yep they were crazy, and i remember bumping into who turned out to be Lavino and his lad and they made us peg it up those stairs thinking it was security :D 

Yeah we bumped into them and some other random dude dressed all in black looking like secca but with a go pro strapped round his waist if I remember correctly you went off upstairs with him & Ferox & myself lost you for a while 😂