• Similar Content

• By .Gh0ast
      First report here, the well-known Chateau wolfenstein.

Lost somewhere in the Belgian Ardennes, the castle was built 1931 by a rich Baron.
      It has many use throught the years, hospital, command centre during the war, care home for soldiers and, apparently some kind of jail for war and politic prisonners.

Now, it 's still a part a the hospital complex but it is unused, except for a room where the hospital stocks some servers.

• By bob
      urbex quickie

• By bob
      Sooo I just got an IR converted D70 (590nm) and I went to test it in the well known Terres Rouges, trying to more or less emulate the Aerochrome look... I'm a it bummed as the lens I used has a hotspot in IR and I didn't notice it before going home...

I guess this wont be for anyone's taste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• By SpiderMonkey
      Visited this one with @AndyK! and @darbians as the first real stop on a big week-long derp bonanza of some sort, after two fails the day before this (after a 12+ hour drive). 
      We had checked it out the night before, without much luck, so as it was getting late, and we were all suffering massive sleep deprivation, we decided to turn in for the night. 
      But before leaving town in the morning for the next few stops, we decided to have another try with the help of daylight, and it sure paid off. 

I can't find a lot of history on this place, it seems to be quite the 'ghost' online, but it does boast some pretty epic vintage machines. What's interesting here is that it is all preserved so well, yet there are no signs of potential conversion into event space or something similar, which is something that happens a lot with these kinds of places. 

Photos - 

Cheers 😎

• By Ninurta
      Polyana, Djantukha and Akarmara - former mining settlements in Abkhazia, located in the Aldzga river valley, 10-12 km east of Tkuarchal. After collapse of the Soviet Union and Abkhaz–Georgian conflict it was almost abandoned.