The care home 2018

Not sure to much about this place, its been closed for around 4 years now and there is no damage on it whatsoever, ive been eyeing it up for around a year but never managed to gain access. But i struck a lucky one this week. Although what i did notice when i managed to gain entry was that none of the windows where smashed, but all the windows bar the upper level where boarded so no one could look in. So right were in, the first room was the kitchen, we noticed a infer red camera in the corner, then a slight beeping noise? We shit it and get out at this point we was taking no for an answer, we headed into a little forest nearby were we could see the front door and check if SECCA or police came we waited for about 35mins and nothing came then  we discussed the options over a ice cold pint. so we did some googling and heading back, we came to the kitchen again, dodged the sensors and got to the front door where the main alarm system was, nothing happened this time no sensors no nothing? odd? we carried on strolling round after about 4/5 rooms the slight beeping noise came back on, then off, 20mins later back on? Not a clue we ignored it. we strolled round, some rooms had things moved, thrown about etc, so people had defiantly been in without a doubt. This place was cool. Things remained in places, i like that. But some rooms had a really strange feeling about them. after around 40 minutes in there, we seen about 40% maybe abit more, We decided to head out something felt weird like we didn't belong there. We got out and went back to the forest to check if secca arrived, 15 minutes later a van pulled up, it was secca. He didn't see us, but we could see him. He sat there 5/6 minutes, but for some reason did not check the building? Strange.. ... Until next time peoples. I'm not finished with this place. I shall be heading back to finish what i started. Enjoy the pics! 

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By teddybear
      A large abandoned iron mine with miles of tunnels and several levels. We've been here 3 times and still not seen a fraction of it. Yet we walked 20 Km in there. There should be some big vehicles in there but only found some tracks. But we found  a lot of little things like old miner boot with real nails in the soles,a small horse shoe and imprints of horseshoe's and miner boots. From some places it took more 1.5 Hr just to get to the only entry. And unfortunately at the last visit we saw that effort are been made to seal the entry up. A big wire mesh was placed, a wheelbarrow and some mounting materials were present there but no workers. I think it was raining to hard that day.. Probably  the entry is closed now.
      But sure fun to explore there an been off the grid for some hours.
      IMG_9504 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_9497 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_9489 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_9480 by Bart Hamradio, on Flick

IMG_1291 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_1300 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_1304 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_1317 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_1321 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_1325 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_1327 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_0679 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_0687 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_0689 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_9499 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

• By Booie Bowers
      Anzani House is a detached, self-contained 6-storey building totalling 144,000 sq. ft in area with central courtyard and surrounded by surface car parking situated on Trinity Avenue, Felixstowe approximately 2 miles from the town centre and adjacent to Felixstowe Port.

Myself & a friend went here to explore last October & found a way in. We parked at the BP garage nearby & walked up towards the building. We got to the site at 6:45am on a Saturday morning. That way there would not be that much activity in the area at that time. Plenty of CCTV cameras everywhere, so watch out & try to not look too shifty
      I have since tried to get in & found no entry whatsoever. Gutted. Might try again soon. 
      Hope you enjoy the pics. 

• By Andy
      Due to annoying incidents quite well known. Meanwhile, a lot was looted here and destroyed as much by vandalism.
      Visited May 2018 with @The_Raw and @Miss.Anthrope.

• By urbexdevil
      It’s been a while for various reasons but I am back and hitting the “move along, nothing to see here” central resource library… no seriously, nothing to see here.

So after a brief chat with who turned out to be a long time reader and follower through instagram, we chose a spot to meet and hit the central resource library.

Now to be honest, I was pre warned over a year ago that this place is absolutely trashed and I can confirm exactly that but it’s one I can now tick off the list.

There’s not much to see, unless smashed windows and terrible graffiti is your thing so there is a lack of photos and hardly warranting a report, but here we go anyway!

History wise? It’s a library… it closed and moved to a new location, that’s pretty much all I can say!