Derp Phones

Nice old telephones appear everywhere in the places that we visit, some get left alone and some end up on ebay. I like to leave them where they are personally..

IMG_6722.JPG.f3591105f625f0b394a045fc9f19addf.JPG

IMG_4635.jpg.8bac35cacaa751800ab382c48dbeffcc.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg.54005bf28aac87badbf7c4741455cc45.jpg

call me..

• Like 2

bild06.jpg

bild24.jpg

bild23.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild25.jpg

bild08.jpg

bild33.jpg

bild34.jpg

bild08.jpg

bild10.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild06.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild18.jpg

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BrotherHoodUrbex
      History
      Maes Mynan care home was a two floor 33 bedroom care home on a site of 2.6 acres.
      The care home was for the elderly and it had its own day service and its own respite service for a short stay and emergency placements.
      The site was bought in 2013 by the healthcare company and has been left untouched since.
      The building itself we could not find much history about or anything about when the care home opened.

Our Visit
      We decided to visit this place when we went out on a day trip to Engedi chapel (report will be up soon).
      On the way back we still had a lot of daylight left so we thought we would stop in and have a look at this site after seeing a report.
      The surrounding area was very overgrown and there was a long pathway leading up to the build.
      The site itself was in pretty good condition, well worth the visit if you have any free time.
      Be mindful if you do visit as just at the back of the site, there is a house that we assumed is occupied.

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Today we will have a Return Visit to the Home of Bicycle Repairman.

• By swoodhall
      Hi Gyus
      I came across this place, a few weeks ago, that hasn't been abandoned for long, (5-6 Months), the power seems to be still on too. So I bet it would be mint inside, with everything left in tact. My latest visit was more of a scouting session to check the place out, and get a feel for the place. I noticed some minor vandalism has occurred since my last visit, which is painful to see.

Thanks

• By Viktorija
      Hello  . I wanted to ask you, I will buy a new phone and I don't know which would be the best for taking pictures in abandoned places. What about Huawi P20 pro? Camera - 40MP.
      Today I have camera with 24MP 😂. Thank so much for help!
    • By Unexposed Exploration
      Hello everyone!
      I never used to post reports often. But over the last 3 days & joining this forum has put me into a real good mood and the feedback has been amazing!! Thank you all
      This was an explore i was not to sure about. I did not like the location and it had a spooky feel about the place!
      We had been inside around an hour and it was pitch black before we started hearing lots of noises and talking.
      I was a little worried it would be some "chavs" or "kids" smashing the place up with all the noise so we decided to leave.
      As we where leaving we bumped into a photographer and a model in a wedding dress. - This was my first time bumping into anyone on an explore!
      We spend about 30 more minuets inside before we moved on to the next location.
      A little history -
      The Fletcher Convalescent Home opened in 1893 and closed in 1998.
      It served as a hospital and during the war. (A tuberculosis hospital for the military)
      Since it closed the buildings have been subject to numerous planning applications, none of which have been successful.
      This building also features on the in the Victorian Society’s “Top Ten Endangered Buildings” list of 2008.

Thanks for looking!!