I don´t know why, but for me there´s something special about abandoned swimming pools. That´s why I thought this might be a nice new topic. :)

40884521472_eab901f0c0_o.JPG.cc248080b2b13276efba5be78a8e91c6.JPG
DSC_1188.JPG.1015aa6dd6077793432b727206670fce.JPG
DSC_1150.JPG.91d6f70a4ade53d52da70716d7753e23.JPG
DSC_3448.JPG.1028887cf9dcd4fd14a31b1694a3315e.JPG
DSC_2165-Bearbeitet.JPG.19206105c74bdf970fe74e8e46560045.JPG

• Like 5

Nice pics! :)  Here are some of mine: 

bild11.jpg

bild10.jpg

bild37.jpg

bild33.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild22.jpg

bild01.jpg

bild09.jpg

bild14.jpg

bild01.jpg

bild2a.jpg

bild36.jpg

bild23.jpg

bild20.jpg

bild21.jpg

bild04.jpg

bild12.jpg

bild21.jpg

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dale68
      Been waiting all week to go here only to find it's all been boarded back . so just some from the outside.☹️

• By TrevBish.co.uk
      Océade was an indoor waterpark in Brussels, Belgium and the largest of its kind in the Brussels Capital Region. Originally part of a 3 park franchise, the other 2 parks located in France, it was the only park to remain in business after the French divisions closed. Running at a loss, the park was acquired by the Walibi Group in 1992, with management experience built up through Aqualibi near Wavre just south of Brussels.
      The park has continuously expanded and been renovated, and was the Belgian leader for water slides, with 14 slides in the park. Most notably, the Hurricane is record holder for the fastest European slide (average speed 40 km/h), and the Barracuda is the longest duo slide in Belgium. With over 240 000 visitors per year and a combined volume of 1 800 m³ of water, Océade was a major leisure attraction in the Brussels Capital Region.
      In 2016, the Brussels city council announced Océade would be forced to close to make space for its NEO project, a redevelopment project envisioning the replacement of most of Bruparck (including Kinepolis and Océade) on the Heysel Plateau with a shopping district and residential area. Under public protest, closure was repeatedly postponed, and the final closing date was 30 September 2018.

All the slides and equipment have been bought by a Romanian water park and are currently getting dismantled and re-located.

The photos were taken with my mobile phone, reason being, i was on the beer and the access was a little tricky with alarms going off.... So i wanted to get in and out quickly! 😉

• By jakeurbexphotography
      On the outskirts of Fishburn lies the derelict Winterton hospital. Winterton hospital used to be very big however most of its buildings were demolished and this part is the only building that remains of it. All of the windows are boarded up however when we got there it looked like someone had pulled the entire doorway off causing the whole thing to open making an entry so easy. Inside the building is in terrible condition, (similar to St. peter's) with collapsed floors, wallpaper peeling, water damage etc. We also didn't realise at the time that the building had asbestos but luckily we had masks so make sure to bring one if you're planning on going inside. We were unable to access the top floor due to the floor being so bad so we only got photos from the corridor as we came up the stairs. That all being said, winterton hospital does have a lot of history and it is a shame to see it left in such a poor state. 

• By jakeurbexphotography
      Just off the A66 in Darlington, there is an abandoned farm called Little Burdon farm, it has been derelict for at least a decade. It consists of different buildings being from a farmhouse to old barns or stables. There's really two farmhouses, a red brick one and a more modern white house. It also looks like some refurbishment/demolition has taken place but again has been held off or abandoned. The farm was built around the 1830s and is grade 2 listed. There is no security here and is easy to get into all of the buildings. That being said the buildings are indeed derelict so some floors are dangerous and can't be accessed. In the white house building, part of the upstairs floor has been removed due to the refurbishment works but has been left standing as it is.  It also looks like the rooms have been stripped out and all electrics and gas pipes have been removed.